My Pride and Joy

Started by mudnuri, January 22, 2005, 03:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

This is my 03 DS 650 BAJA
It will be an on-going project
It is a fun machine.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

MOKAS

sweet :D

whats up with the plastices tho?
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

mudnuri

#2
After it was nearly stolen, I decided it looked too flashy and nice. So I used a can of grey primer and that ended that.It will come off with a bit of work.. When I showed up at the last race the other riders agreed it looked stealth. So they nick named it "The Stealth Bomber." I might turn it into a tiger before the next event.
I want to get a black seat cover. I want to get the exhuast coated from Jett Hott. I want to get a lot of thing's, but who doesn't?!
I like it. I hope you like it, too.
I will post more pictures as I add stuff to it.
Ride on!
Brian
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Qdawg76

yeah I noticed that theives like flashy quads. I think it looks kinda cool with the primer
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft