New club in town!!

Started by FTRRACER8, October 26, 2005, 01:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 26, 2005, 12:57:49 PM
will there be punch and pie?

(for the southpark crowd)

Id@

I was led to believe there would be punch and pie!
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Pastense on December 30, 2005, 10:43:10 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 26, 2005, 12:57:49 PM
will there be punch and pie?

(for the southpark crowd)

Id@

I was led to believe there would be punch and pie!

FREE HAT!!!!!!
*may be wrong episode.....*

qt314nfla

Quote from: muddbuggy on December 30, 2005, 07:47:55 PM
Come on guys its that time again, this wednesday night 7PM   
show your support ! ! !

Kevin, thanks for the monthly reminder on the meeting.  I'll be there for sure.  See ya then.  Unfortunately, agian you have missed my truck partially covered in mud.  It'll be clean before the meeting.   See ya there.

Da_Mtg_Man

#53
I'm going to try and make it if I can get someone to cover my scout troop that night.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

FTRRACER8

I baked enough pies to choke a horse over the Holidays, you'll have to suffer with lasagna!!  Looking forward to the meeting! See ya all there!!