Happy Bday Shortcut!

Started by qt314nfla, December 29, 2005, 12:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Wow shortcut.  You and your wife look amazing for your ages.  What's your secret?  I hope you have a happy birthday where ever the day takes you.

RL400

Happy birthday!!!!!  You two are the best!

440ex

105 lol thats old. Have a good one! :drink.gif
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

440ex

lol are you really 105!?!11>1?!! :drink.gif
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Da_Mtg_Man

Happy birthday dude. Hopefully Suzi has a surprise planned.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

renmus

Happy birthday.  Pork chops for dinner?

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

indianjoe

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brute Force

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

kawGIRL

Dang I was gonna do this  :) had a dentist appt. this morning  :(
But I did stop by his office with a Balloon, bagels, and cupcakes :E

Your real present is waiting for you at home 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Quote from: renmus on December 29, 2005, 07:06:50 AM
Happy birthday.  Pork chops for dinner?

Very Tempting   :-\  But he likes my cooking :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 29, 2005, 09:55:47 AM
Dang I was gonna do this  :) had a dentist appt. this morning  :(
But I did stop by his office with a Balloon, bagels, and cupcakes :E

Your real present is waiting for you at home 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Any fries come with that shake?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shortcut

Had pork chops for dinner last night.
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

bbf

hope you have a good birthday

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Dr.Dirt

Happy birthday man  :ThumbsUp.gif

brett711

happy birthday from little brett....

have a happy new year as well.
2007 honda rancher

SwampRat

Happy Birthday!  Can't believe Suzi is going to make you finsh working on the kitchen on your B'day weekend.  Seems like her b'day party was a little better with the Tennessee Tea. 
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

PureLogic

Me and MrsPureLogic would love to wish you a very Happy Birthday.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: kawGIRL on December 29, 2005, 09:55:47 AM
Dang I was gonna do this  :) had a dentist appt. this morning  :(
But I did stop by his office with a Balloon, bagels, and cupcakes :E

Your real present is waiting for you at home 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Dang Suzi...can I borrow that outfit for this weekend?  ;) 

Happy Birthday JEFF!!! 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com