Camping @ the Scrub on New Years Eve so lets have some fun and ride.

Started by T2, December 12, 2005, 12:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Quote from: GSXR1000 on December 28, 2005, 01:04:43 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on December 27, 2005, 08:45:03 PM
I'm going to try and make this group ride with my family. I just have to see if my kids are over there colds by thursday. I will be heading up their on Friday afternoon with my 32' RV and trailer full of quads. If anyone thats is going to be at scrub camp ground early and could save me a spot that is as close to level as possible that would be cool. Let me know. Might be a hot shower for you.    ;)   


Hopefully everyone can be close togather but that probley wont work but if I make it friday night i will hold as much as possible.

If not lets set up a place to meet Sat mid morning as a group. Out in front of the campground or somthing.
we will be there on Thurs. with are RV we will try to save you a spot if you like. we have to save on for are friends let me know and I will hold one for ya.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

Alrighty looks like we will have a good turn out after all. I cant wait till friday now, well it doenst matter anyway we are going to the track on thursday also. 8)

I'm going to bring my T-MaxxRC truck as well, so when I'm not riding I can drive the truck and jump it and not get hurt, thats the best thing about that. ;)

Man I lost count on how many people are going, all I know its alot, so we need spaces and banners the let everyone know we are ATvflorida.com.
Oh I forgot this isn't a group ride this is a camping outing. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2slil'sis

Quote from: T2 on December 28, 2005, 04:45:34 PM
Alrighty looks like we will have a good turn out after all. I cant wait till friday now, well it doenst matter anyway we are going to the track on thursday also. 8)

I'm going to bring my T-MaxxRC truck as well, so when I'm not riding I can drive the truck and jump it and not get hurt, thats the best thing about that. ;)

Man I lost count on how many people are going, all I know its alot, so we need spaces and banners the let everyone know we are ATvflorida.com.
Oh I forgot this isn't a group ride this is a camping outing. 8)

Are you sure you want to bring that truck?   I thought you broke it.  LMAO!!!   ;)
Ms.Ass :p

Ride1Rob

Man Tony... I should bring my RC quad and do some jumping w/ you. But then again I won't be staying so I'll want to focus on riding the ATV. Speaking of ATV's... Momma (Wifey) called me at work and told me that my bike is finally done ;). After 2 freaking  months they've finally got it right. It's definitely going to be a cold day in hell b/f I take my bike back to them again >:(.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2slil'sis

Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 28, 2005, 05:55:47 PM
Man Tony... I should bring my RC quad and do some jumping w/ you. But then again I won't be staying so I'll want to focus on riding the ATV. Speaking of ATV's... Momma (Wifey) called me at work and told me that my bike is finally done ;). After 2 freaking  months they've finally got it right. It's definitely going to be a cold day in hell b/f I take my bike back to them again >:(.

At least its done in time to go this weekend.   ;)  See ya out there.   8)
Ms.Ass :p

Im@cracker

Quote from: dreth on December 28, 2005, 12:17:01 PM
that place is gonna be packed so someone will need to save alot of space for everyone else that cant get there till saturday morning.

i think i will have 4 trucks with trailors and 8 quads

myself
my dad
my wife
boots
Lil D 400
big D
THEIR BOSS
their buddy

KEEP IN MIND THAT IF THERE IS NO SPACE LEFT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAY ON THE POWER LINES AND CAMP! they dont allow that.

I was out there yesterday and that were cutting down a bunch of trees around the camping area. I asked them why they were cutting down trees, and they said they were making room for atvflorida. j/k
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Agent

you guys freaking suck! I bought new fuel and a gear for the savage, and as I was starting it, I realized I had stored it with no glow plug, and dust got all in it. I cleaned it and everything so it was spick and span, put it together and blew the one way inside of my brand new picco .27... arrrrghhh. I've had it for a while, but just finished breaking it in. Hopefully I can get a new one, or all I'll have is on road for a while...
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

superstar

Dont you need a membership or pass to get in there. Weve never been to scrub, but would like to chek it out. Any info would be appreciated.

T2

No you dont need anything except for 4.00 a day to camp at the Scrub. Its in the ONF off 573&588 SR's. Just bring your bike and a good attiude. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

superstar

So if im comin from 40 headin east ill want to turn right on 19 and head south, scrub is on the right or left?? Im thinkin i saw it once before on the left hand side headin north. Am i thinkin of the same area??

Ida_Mann

allrighty, I'm on and should be arriving around 2pm on Friday,,,ya'll that know me know where I'll be.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NPRVinson

Superstar, the only way I know is 40 west of 19 to FR 588, go south about 7-8 miles and you can't miss it.

Im@cracker

Quote from: superstar on December 29, 2005, 05:19:15 PM
So if im comin from 40 headin east ill want to turn right on 19 and head south, scrub is on the right or left?? Im thinkin i saw it once before on the left hand side headin north. Am i thinkin of the same area??

Big Scrub is at the corner of FR 573 and FR 588. There are a few ways of getting there. I attached a map, hopefully it helps.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

LilD

 ;)I will see all of you guys there... hope u guys have fun!!!! :P

eric

Quote from: superstar on December 29, 2005, 05:19:15 PM
So if im comin from 40 headin east ill want to turn right on 19 and head south, scrub is on the right or left?? Im thinkin i saw it once before on the left hand side headin north. Am i thinkin of the same area??

The campground is located right where roads 573 & 588 meet at the bottom of the map http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/local-resources/images/maps/oca/oca%20restrict%202005.pdf 

Agent

Ok guys, I went to walmart, got all the stuff I need, gotta stop by publix o the way tomorrow and I will have everything.. I even bought this cheap propane stove from wally world for 20 bucks! so we can make some use of that for some scrambled eggs! wooooooooo

I should be there about 12-1 in the afternoon, I will have my black Nissan Xterra, with a small grey with wood floor utility trailer, and a red/white raptor with really loud exhaust. I hope to see you guys soon! I am going to try to find the rv guy with the trailer full of quads and get next to him. If anyone sees me driving around please swing by and let me know where everyone is if i'm not with them! Thanks guys! See you all tomorrow!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Bigscrb15

We will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott in Ocala for Friday and Saturday night. I don't know what time we will be gettin in Friday, but we look forward to seeing everyone there, we will have a white crew cab Chevy with green trailer, 2 Vinsons, and new body White Wolverine.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

450R_Matt

With a 4 hr ride I hope to get their early enough to find a spot to park. Early meaning some where around 10pm Friday night. ???
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

NPRVinson

Looks like I will be there around 9:00am. White F-150 crew and red King Quad. I'm probably just staying the day so somebody can have my spot when I leave.

Crispy

I'll be all day saturday!! No camp but there all day riding and enjoying it :) heres the list to look out for..

03' Z400 White Pro-Armor Upgrades
05' 400EX HMF Pipe
06' Suzuki 250
06' Polaris Automatic (No idea which one lol)
03' Z400 Stock
02' Honda 250ex

And i'm pretty sure atleast 2 other quads will be with me and my friends family, lets have a good day of riding guys n gals :)
FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.

gearhead400

arrrrrrrrrrrg. i really want to go!!!!!! im not even going to have anything to drink that night  ???
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

dreth

ill be parking on the powerlines at 9am and riding for the day. then im headed to idamans place for the night and riding his trails on sunday.

SaboTron

Hi,  Can newbies go on your group ride?  My wife and I will be riding the Big Scrub area this weekend and would like to meet up.