What everybody is getting for xmas

Started by americanhighlander, December 11, 2005, 03:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

americanhighlander

#76
I was going keep this topic open up untill end of month.

I wait untill new years  on jan 1 2006,To get people chance
to post on here when they come back from their  trips on road.

Well have to go now and just hitting to showers and have nice
refresh sleep on water bed tonight.

Anybody having trouble running smileys on here and pics.
I was on my grandfathers dsl last night up in tenn
and showing my pc pics on here.and
everything was running fine.And my grandfather love the atvflorida
web site bar on top of page and really like it.
I'm on win xp with 56k at my house here in mcalpin and too far for dsl area.
I hope pics get back online and simleys.I had food posin last night i ate that dang ryan's steaks house in crossville tenn and didn't feel to good.I know why they shut down ryan's steak house in lake city florida.

I'll keep checking  on posteds on here.
I cya good nite... 
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#77
Quote from: americanhighlander on December 27, 2005, 10:30:48 PM
I was going keep this topic open up untill end of month.

I wait untill new years  on jan 1 2006,To get people chance
to post on here when they come back from their  trips on road.

Well have to go now and just hitting to showers and have nice
refresh sleep on water bed tonight.

Anybody having trouble running smileys on here and pics.
I was on my grandfathers dsl last night up in tenn
and showing my pc pics on here.and
everything was running fine.And my grandfather love the atvflorida
web site bar on top of page and really like it.
I'm on win xp with 56k at my house here in mcalpin and too far for dsl area.
I hope pics get back online and simleys.I had food posin last night i ate that dang ryan's steaks house in crossville tenn and didn't feel to good.I know why they shut down ryan's steak house in lake city florida.

I'll keep checking  on posteds on here.
I cya good nite... 

It could be all people on my 56k server could be cloging up the net tonight or  too many internet people using the web servers tonight from coming back from holidays.That could be my problem on net.I'll find out in the next few days.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

RL400


americanhighlander

Quote from: RL400 on December 27, 2005, 11:46:32 PM
theres really no reason to lock it ???

okay...
I'll keep topic open up untill end of jan 2006.
I know three kings day is going be out next month.


I got few more gifts i got for christmas
mp3 cd player  and 3ps2 games and starwars battle front 2 for xbox. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Qdawg76

Well here is my Gift from Santa

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Qdawg76

Thanks, it is Better than the 2 door one I got rid of Plu It has a HEMI  ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

americanhighlander

Quote from: Flsportsman05 on December 30, 2005, 04:45:19 PM
Thanks, it is Better than the 2 door one I got rid of Plu It has a HEMI  ;)

Cool 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Z400BADBOY

Holeshots on ITP rims
Huevos 8
New bat bag (for softball)
clothes
new riding gear
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

americanhighlander

Quote from: Z400BADBOY on December 31, 2005, 01:04:56 AM
Holeshots on ITP rims
Huevos 8
New bat bag (for softball)
clothes
new riding gear
I would love have huevos 8 and 7.

Thats some very nice gifts you got there. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

2 rut

i got a can of coffie from my 4 yr old and a 2liter of dew from my 2 yr old
beat that
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

Qdawg76

Quote from: 2 rut on December 31, 2005, 08:12:23 PM
i got a can of coffie from my 4 yr old and a 2liter of dew from my 2 yr old
beat that
Those are gifts that cannot be beaten.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

americanhighlander

I hope get my dirtwheels magzine next week.. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Anying more cool gifts you got for christmas.  :)

I  would love hear more... ;)  :king.gif :J :Y :T  :star.gif :pirate.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

96 warrior

i got to ride in a helicopter from naples to tampa ;D
96 (and a 98) warrior

o4250


americanhighlander

Did anybody gotta any cool late quad gifts. ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

96 warrior

Quote from: o4250 on January 05, 2006, 07:43:40 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on January 05, 2006, 07:29:29 PM
Quote from: 96 warrior on January 05, 2006, 07:12:50 PM
i got to ride in a helicopter from naples to tampa ;D

cool  :)

He also got to see his own leg turn blue.



yeah i broke my leg and my foot turned blue and they didnt think they could fix it at north collier hospital so they flew me to tampa
96 (and a 98) warrior

americanhighlander

#94
Okay I understand why you ride a helcopter.
I'm sorry hear what happen to you  at hospital,
I hope your leg feels better soon.At least your at home
again. :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

96 warrior

yeah   anyone no if you can ride with a broke leg???
96 (and a 98) warrior

americanhighlander

Quote from: 96 warrior on January 05, 2006, 08:11:41 PM
yeah   anyone no if you can ride with a broke leg???


It might take more 6 months to heal your leg.depend
how bad you hurt it. :o I'm sorry you got hurt on christmas day.
At least your alive and living well. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

96 warrior

Quote from: americanhighlander on January 05, 2006, 08:18:32 PM
Quote from: 96 warrior on January 05, 2006, 08:11:41 PM
yeah   anyone no if you can ride with a broke leg???


It might take more 6 months to heal your leg.depend
how bad you hurt it. :o I'm sorry you got hurt on christmas day.
At least your alive and living well. :)


i tried today ,2 weeks after, i can just got to go slow 4th gear is the highest i can go without bouncing around too much and i have to slow way down for big bumps
96 (and a 98) warrior

americanhighlander

#98
bump :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com