eton viper 70 (pipe)

Started by 1slowfox, December 26, 2005, 04:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1slowfox

does anyone know where I can get a after market pipe for this machine ?

Also for that matter tires/ wheels / any upgrades ?


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

arod

http://www.hetrickracing.com/  these people know what is up and will be your new best friends.

LakeMaryKid

Bout time you got somethin you can handle Eddie ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

1slowfox

haha , yea  right ... it is a funy little ride..


Its actually for my little cousin  we he has had it a day and we already have a 2 jumps in our yard.. he's a brave little sucker I'll tell you that !


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

Chuck_Norris

might want to check this link out also
http://www.lucky7racing.com/
myself and bigworm3699 have had great success with Eddie. Great customer service. Bigworm has one of his pipes and speaks highly of it.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#5
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on December 26, 2005, 11:00:34 PM
might want to check this link out also
http://www.lucky7racing.com/
myself and bigworm3699 have had great success with Eddie. Great customer service. Bigworm has one of his pipes and speaks highly of it.

:ThumbsUp.gif Ed has been a GREAT help for us with my son's 50cc quad as well! He has even Express mailed us stuff at 4:30pm and got it to us the NEXT day!

1slowfox

Thanks ,

We are lookin into pipe for now .. we may just wait till the warranty is up then go from there ..

Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

cutngrs

 www.miniquadracing.com   they have the   best deals  andthey know what there doing   ask around my kid 90 flys ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL