pax trax monday the 26th

Started by dreth, December 22, 2005, 08:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Wish we could go.


My little sister got her 1st quad  8)! So my whole family is headed to the woods for a day of riding  ;). If we leave early enough to have it worth the $$ maybe we will come ride for a few in the afternoon. What time do they close?

Exmx54

They close once it gets dark  ;D  Getting up bright and early, It will be a great day!  :Y

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

i just checked the weather again and were in great shape ;)

Ida_Mann

noon-ish right?

I'll be out there,,,as for jumping or riding the track I aint making promises.

but I will be armed with a camera.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Just like a Honda guy making excuess B4 we even get there. ;)



Dreth is there a beginer track there for one the peps on the site has his son on the new 90 and he might go tom as well.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

yes they have a pee wee track for beginers ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on December 25, 2005, 08:42:02 PM
yes they have a pee wee track for beginers ;)

I think I'll lead Tony around that track a few times before I start hitting the big stuff  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

What time is everyone planning on getting there?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

They open at 12:00.  I will get there around 11:00.  Maybe be able to get in and get ready so we can start riding at 12:00.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth


Ida_Mann

I know it may be hard to believe,,,but Id@ M@nn ACTUALLY got out on a track today.

proof is coming soon as Dreth Crew gets home I'm sure  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com