L-cross trip

Started by wilburz, January 21, 2005, 06:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

anyone interested in going to L-cross Extreme tommorrow, Saturday 22? I am located in royal palm beach.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

BigDog

Will be there.  A couple of posts already under Where to Ride section.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

wilburz

what you riding bulldog?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

sorry, I meant big dog.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

BigDog

You won't miss me, I am the fat man on the Rincon 650.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

wilburz

you the guy that gave me a ride back to my atv after we dropped off Tims motorcyle when he wrecked at the last event?  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

big_bear

Where is L-Cross?  I am in Port St Lucie

glockin

hey big dog you aint the only fat guy on a rincon 650 remember me from rodman III?   skinny
2003 Honda Rincon

Thrasher

Quoteyou the guy that gave me a ride back to my atv after we dropped off Tims motorcyle when he wrecked at the last event?  


how is tim? what ever happened? did he goto the doc? was he concuss'ed?

I was the one there with u on the phone with 911.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Thrasher

Quotehey big dog you aint the only fat guy on a rincon 650 remember me from rodman III?   skinny

heh, I remember u!

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

wilburz

Tim fractured his neck and back. He is doing ok. Damn back hurts like a mother-fer.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Thrasher

I bet he is hurting, probably still even..

he's lucky..even tho broken neck and back is no joy...it coulda ended differently.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

wilburz

L-cross is about 6 or 8 miles south west of Buckhead Ridge.
www.l-cross.com
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com