bartow day before christmas (new video added!)

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, December 25, 2005, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

o4250

Dude I love your pics! Everytime I see them I say to myself "why buy shocks n' a-arms like everyone else?".

Flea_Jumper

So you can walk upright the day after.  LOL.  I know after the Elkas I would never ride stock again.  I have a bad back and it sure helps soften the blows when you make a mistake.

Dont forget, if you can ride this fast on stock, you will be way faster with a good suspension.

53yfz450

wow those pics came out pretty good. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Bartow looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to go up there someday. I bet it's a huge improvement riding that YFZ than the Raptor 350 isn't it Motocross Maverick!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: o4250 on December 25, 2005, 12:54:16 AM
Dude I love your pics! Everytime I see them I say to myself "why buy shocks n' a-arms like everyone else?".
Quote from: florida400ex on December 25, 2005, 12:07:16 PM
Bartow looks like a lot of fun! I'll have to go up there someday. I bet it's a huge improvement riding that YFZ than the Raptor 350 isn't it Motocross Maverick!

dont worry i already have shocks! ;D i am just waiting for my +2 longtravel a-arms! ;)

oh man that yfz is serious compared to my 350! before i was lacking power and now i have it and its great!!! >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

i will try and get my vid posted shortly.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

non of me. :'(

it would help if you make it a windows media instead of quicktime.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

YFZ450-Tampa

I can heard but can't see anything  ???
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

#74 crf250r

im going to bartow tommoro never been there so now i have abetter idea what the track looks like nice pics ill get some tommoro to.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com