when u get really bored.

Started by Southern4x4, December 17, 2005, 08:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

any one know the number for the local insane asylum?

ATPShaun94

Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 17, 2005, 08:31:03 PM
i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge


when i get bored I just draw a pic of my blaster, or i just find a rubber band and shoot things with it , most of the time I try shooting the rubber band at the charactors on the TV, or i'll find something look at it then draw it

Ms.Mud

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on December 18, 2005, 12:02:57 AM
any one know the number for the local insane asylum?
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!lol :P
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

kfx400rob

Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 17, 2005, 08:31:03 PM
i drew on a oat meal box.It has green glasses on him,green smile,green hair,smailey faces on his hat,the word bubbles say my name is cletus on one side and the other says i like chicken,behind him it says flower power and peace i changed oat meal to goat meal,now it says goat meal helps remove cholestrol and i made the heart mad looking and sticking out his tounge


... :-\ wtf u must have been REALY bored
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Dr.Dirt

Here's one I made when I first saw this topic but I couldn't find my camera cord to put it in my computer:





Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

o4250

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on January 08, 2006, 06:48:54 PM
Here's one I made when I first saw this topic but I couldn't find my camera cord to put it in my computer:







I really cant tell wether or not thats really you guys, or just a drawing. ???

Dr.Dirt

Its really us. No seriously, I used real pictures to put it together.  ;)

klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt

#11
Yeah..Well atleast I don't gotta choke on that 2 stroke smoke lol. I will always love 2 strokes, but you just wait untill I get my KFX or YFZ. I cant decide yet...But I'll race ya with whatever I get.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com