Merry Christmas to me, 660 Raptor!

Started by FishaHallic, December 24, 2005, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

I got my early Christmas present today, 05 Raptor 660.  My first quad.  Look out Ocala here we come on Monday!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Flea_Jumper

 ;) Congrats and dont wear camo on Monday. LOL

Im@cracker

Congrats!   We will be out at big scrub on Monday. Look for 3 Blue Raptor 700's, 1 Black Honda TRX 90 and a Yellow Tri-Z 3 wheeler.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

FishaHallic

No camo for me (except my goggles) but we'll stay near big scrub just to be safe   ;D.

Agent

your right up the road from me! come to big scrub on new years eve for some camping!!!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Agent

#7
sweet!!!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

Congrats......First quad is a Raptor??? I trust you posses some riding skill....LOL

FishaHallic

NO.  But I'm learning  ;D.  Just got back from Ocala and I'm sore as @#$l but I didn't tree it or lose control so I quess that's good.  I had a blast and the trails were nice.  Thanks

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com