Go BUCS!!!! Keep John Gruden I guess.

Started by Bigscrb15, December 24, 2005, 04:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Why would you try a fieldgoal on 1st down in overtime on the 10yard line??? He had 3 downs to get a touchdown, but he had to try and kick, this game is driving me crazy.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

actually, ill shut up until its over. our possession again.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

I'm w/ ya.  Game is giving me an ulcer!  What a dumb move!

klutchbuster400


400EX

lol dont u wish u hadnt said that... lol GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Da_Mtg_Man

whew. My fingernails are down to the quick. That was nerve racking huh?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

stump66

IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST/EDGE OF YOUR SEAT/DON'T LEAVE THE ROOM GAMES EVER. GRUDEN DOESN'T MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS BUT HE IS THE MAN TODAY!!! MADE MY CHRISTMAS!  ;)
GOOOOOOOOOOO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Fp
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Bigscrb15

well, at least we pulled it out! hopefully we can tighten up our game for awhile and make it to the bowl. I just hope we don't end up at the super bowl with the Colts. It would be hard to decide who to root for. I like the Bucs, but I also like Tony Dungy and wish they would have never fired him, and would love to see him finally win a Bowl.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stump66

#8
I LIKE TONY TOO HE'SGOT LOTZA CLASS., BUT ON ANY DAY ANY TEAM CAN BE BEATEN. MY CONDOLANCES TO THOSE THAT KNEW THE YOUNG MANN.  :'(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

qt314nfla

Everyone here went nuts too. I agree it was a great xmas gift!

gearhead400

i got done playing football about 6 minutes into the 4th. That was an awesome game. i bet the superbowl wont even be that entertaining lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com