You a Democrat, Republican, or Southern Repulican?

Started by Toomey, December 24, 2005, 03:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

 Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican?
Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner,
locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife,
and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal .40, and you are an expert
shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his
hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this
send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he
was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier,
healthier street
that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few
days and try to come to a consensus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Republican's Answer:

BANG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Southern Republican's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....

(sounds of reloading).

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or
Hollow Points?

Son: Git-r-Dun Pop! Can I shoot the next one!

Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Ida_Mann

I'm a plain ole Republican then,,,one shot is alls I'd need.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CPTSMAC

I must be a Southern Republican.......
nothin like unloadin a clip on one of them Terrorist
LOL

Scott

klutchbuster400

guess im a republican, unless he moves again, then im a southern republican >:D

themensh

  I consider myself conservative.........with a couple liberal leanings.
  But in the case of the question........"Bang!"....... with a Glock 30, .45 cal.
loaded with  JHP  (no need to waste ammo).

    Chuck


96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 25, 2005, 11:52:34 PM
guess im a republican, unless he moves again, then im a southern republican >:D

lol, wut he said

kfx400rob

#9
lol, im gona have to say...    yea im a southern republican
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

devildog55

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." GEORGE ORWELL

2 rut

98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com