Powersports of Cutler Ridge sucks!!!!!

Started by Pastense, December 23, 2005, 02:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense


Me and my buddy made a bet that we could get a hold of someone at Powersports of Cutler Ridge in South Dade county there on the phone before we drove to the place.   That little wager cost me 20 dollars!   I actually called on two cell phones while I was in Florida City.   We were able to drive all the way to Cutler Ridge, whilst I was still on hold on both phones for the parts department.  The only break in the monotany was a periodic check from the girl answering the phones asking if I wished to continue to hold.  She expressed that the reason for the delay was that they were busy.

I kid you not when I tell you that when we got to the store I walked in and there was one other customer besides myself waiting.   Still on hold with the cell phones to my head I asked one of the parts guys if they had a particular part... it was a tricky one by the way, an oil filter for a 01 400ex.   He said they'ld have to order it and that it would be in sometime next week.   

I again glanced around an noticed that some of the parts guys were             bullsh!tting with each other, all the time I am still on hold waiting for any of these guys to answer the phone.  I can actually see the girl picking up the phone twenty feet away from me telling me that they're still "really busy" .   I can hear her page overhead for them to pick up and I can see the 5 or 6 guys walking and talking to each other not giving a flying rats a$$.   It upset me something awful.  Not only do they not care about thier customers, not only did it cost me twenty bucks in a bet, not only did I have to drive for no reason up there (this all started becuse we just wanted to see if they even had the part),  Not only did they not have a part as simple as an oil filter, not only did they flat out lie about being busy, but now I have to hear my buddy brag about the fact that he was right and how he won the bet for the next year.  I got the GM and gave him an ear full.   I told him that although the sales department seems rock solid, he needs to flat out sweep house in his parts department. 

Doubt it would fix anything but I thought it was a pretty much proof positive that thier parts department blows. 
I'll stick with the web.
No wonder so many places are having trouble competing with the web.  After all if you're going to treat people like crap what do you expect?
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

sickmojave

I hate when that happens.. I had the same thing happen to me at an auto parts store.. >:(


BTW don't go to dealers for a filter when you can get them at any auto parts place..

Fram part # CH6015    ;)
03 400ex. HMF s/o. XR cam. sparks flywheel key. pep [url="//dampener.ac"]dampener.AC[/url] bumper.PRM skid.Tinner scoops

klutchbuster400

i just show up ::)

sucks to hear a dealership would do something like that, i just order my stuff online.

gery350

dude, its power sports of cutler BAY!

thats why it happened. you have to use the new more sophisticated name. jeez......


but yeah your right. most dealers suck!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

rubicon500kid

well I just got back today and boy let me tell u this when u want to buy a vehicle from them (i have got 2 dirt bikes 1 motor cycle and 2 atvs from them ) they will suck a$$$ big time. but when u go there to get parts they suck. 
first I walk in and I start looking for my oil/bars/grips/sum t shirts for my sis. my mom was wating in line to get my oil filter for a 00 400ex and a 05 recon. She is behind 2 ppl 1 guy just bsing with the guy. the other buying parts. well  I am there looking for sum bars and like 3 parts ppl just walk by i go up to1 of  them and ask if they got sum hi bend atv bars and he tells me what evers  on the shelf and points to it cuz he is to lazy to get off his a$$ and not in a nice way but a rued way. btw I found them when I looked.
well they had my oil filters and every thing but they have no manors and they are not costumer friendly at all.
the 2 girls that u have to pay for the parts r there bsing sing to sum songs on power 96 when me and my mom r waiting behind like 3 ppl  there to pay and we waited there for about 2 min.  i just got fed up and told them "hello u got ppl here in line" and yall r there sing to sum dam song " and they give me all this dirty looks and start talking in a different language then English. Finally we get all our sh*t and head home. 


now u know what's worse is the place where they fix the atv's at they r rued there and  barley  know English and they charge u for every thing and then lie and say warranty don't cover it!
we took my moms recon in there that was 2 days old and they said we sunk it in salt water wtf is that ??  they are morons there  and don't bother going there
Go to trail atv  they are better and they about a block from there much nicer there too.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Miami450R

Motorsports of miami ? or a powersports? theyre 2 different stores?
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Pastense

By the way to everyone this is the old Powersports of Cutler Ridge.  Now its called Motorsports of Miami......  Its still the same location  11995 SW 222nd Street........phone number ......305-258-2000.

Yeah, they still blow.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

klutchbuster400

i just shop for my stuff at palmetto motorsports or ebay. 8)

Zenroa0918

Really that they are morons there and don't bother traveling there. Go to aisle atv they are bigger and they about a block from there abundant nicer there too.




________________
Refrigerator filter

digginfool

It seems that way at every powersports store I've ever been to.  They're just as bad as Home Depot; no matter what you're looking for, they never have it and they always seem like they are being 'put out' because you asked for some help.  My local dealer, Riva, is the same damn thing.  I've finally gotten to the point that if I have to get something from the dealer, I order it online.  No lines, no hassle, no attitudes and you get it in the same amount of time 'cause the dealer always has to special order anyways.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

AintSkeered

Yep, I agree. I had a bad experience trying to buy a 2007 DS250 for my son; http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,26515.0.html But, on the other hand, I just bought a new 2008 Outlander 800 XT from Tiftoncycles.com for $7,399 w/ 3-year warranty and they arranged for me to pick it up @ Tallahassee Powersports next Saturday. I'm moving my son into his new apartment. I'll let you know if there's any issues with Tally Powersports.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

cobrap

Cutler Ridge PS is gone!  Defunked.  LOL, Not to be missed.
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com