Is Croom getting strict?

Started by JS_450r, December 21, 2005, 02:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JS_450r

Hey Guys,
I have been hearing rumors that Croom is really starting to enforce certain rules, like no riding double and NO drinking at the camp sites. I haven't been up there in a while so I was just wondering because I am planing a trip up there on Jan 6-8. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks Jason
Jason
04 Honda 450R
04 Honda Crf 250r
05 Honda Crf 50
01 Honda CBR F4i

TRX450R_Racer

I haven't been in about 8 weeks. I have heard they are cracking down on the riding double.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Agent

My girl rode on the back for a while, no complaints when we passed the one ranger... But then again, the bull dyke is a different story... She will get mad if your helmet doesn't match the colors on your quad.
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Toomey

I was riding from where the car was parked to the bathroom to rinse off and change after a day or riding, and I jumped on our small utility bike, had clothes on the front rack and all, going 5 mph, and I pass the lady.  Well, she tells me to shut off the bike, walk back to the car, get my helmet, and keep going.  And I was already 3/4 of the way there!  She'd die if she saw what goes on at Big Scrub!
But this all happened years ago, but if that lady's still there, watch out!  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Suzuki_Outlaw

#4
Yes they are cracking down on the routy drunks not the drinkers who dont let them know they are drinking get my drift.....And yes they are telling no double riding unless the quad is a 2 seater from the factory with a backrest...AND YES TAMMY IS STILL AROUND BUT NOT AS OFTEN   NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE A NEW RANGER   FOR A COUPLE MONTHS NOW NAMED JOHN AND HE IS VERY KOOL...He takes money out of his pocket to buy and pass out to the kids little trinkets and so on...Have a nice trip and enjoy        remember dont advertise and no one will buy.....

MarkM

are they strick on the weight limit? I read a 500 pound limit on machines.  Will a 602 pound BF 750i be allowed in?


TRX450R_Racer

#6
Quote from: MarkM on December 22, 2005, 08:35:46 AM
are they strick on the weight limit? I read a 500 pound limit on machines.  Will a 602 pound BF 750i be allowed in?


No not at all. Just bring a helmet and money for a sticker and you're good to go.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jocolo

Yeha she still there she's the one that gave my wife and daughter a ticket for double riding, a week earlier evyone was double riding and rangers saw us and as long as you werent doing anything crazy they didnt say or do anything >:(

mikeE36

my friend has been complaining to me to buy a pass for croom but i've been putting it off because i'm not really a big fan. This lady seems like another reason not to buy the pass.

#74 crf250r

that lady yelled at me onetime cause she said i was going to fast in the parking area she definitly has a reputation.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2 rut

Quote from: #74 yz85 on December 22, 2005, 09:48:17 PM
that lady yelled at me onetime cause she said i was going to fast in the parking area she definitly has a reputation.
[/q
well were you? uote]
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

1FasterBlaster

She's not a woman...she's the Croom boogieman!! She;s ...the Lady!!

The Quad FaJa

I can under stand the no drinking @ the park...the last thing any one needs is drunk people riding quads and hurting other people and walking away scott free.

as for the double people on quads..thats just enforcing the rules on the quad...unless you have the 4x4 with the extra Seat....

If your comming to croom to ride bring  1.Money  2.Title  3.ID of some kind

kfx400rob

are they strict on your exhaust noise?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

PLEDGER#76

I agree with you QUAD FAJA, they are enforcing rules that have been in place for a while now...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com