Need help on E-brake Block off.

Started by Reefer650, December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reefer650

I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.
9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM
I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.

dude, don't say that in an airport ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2005, 01:14:19 AM
Quote from: Reefer650 on December 21, 2005, 08:43:22 PM
I have a Bomb. Ds650 and i cant figure out how to put on the plate.

dude, don't say that in an airport ;-)

Id@

Or on a plane with 2 U.S. Air Marshalls
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

and here the poor guy thought he was gonna get advice ;-)

I'm sure someone will help soon.

I don't think bombs are a very popular ride,,,except for some of them yami's ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."