Happy Holidays!

Started by Pastense, December 21, 2005, 05:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastense

What I find amazing is that the ACLU hasn't caught on yet that the word "holiday" is old English for the term "Holy Day".

Now, now I know some of you thinkers are figuring that the term Holy Days or Holidays doesn't count because it doesn't refer to any particular religion...............eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhnnnnnnn  el wrongo!
The ACLU and other organizations, of the like, don't care about the particular donomination expressed in any statement.  What these organizations care about is that any religion at all is mentioned anytime and in any public place. To which I respond with a respectful  :M

So to any ACLU card toating members on this site I'll do my best to not say Merry Christmas to you while out there riding, but I would ask you do your best to watch for my finger.

Merry Christmas
;)

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

o4250

man theres a lot of threads on this

gery350

you want to know what i consider a holy day.

a holy day  to me is when i get some....... ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com