poem for Tookie

Started by Honda328i, December 19, 2005, 01:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i


I'm loving it!  Of course, now the Hollywood Freaks will undoubtedly make a movie about this animal and give him a star on the Walk of Shame.

Twas several nights before Christmas and all through San Quentin,,,,,

the crips were protesting, and all liberals were ventin'......

The poisons were hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed,

except for Old Tookie, who soon would be ! dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved this momentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage with us today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras quickly turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence, clutching his books.

Then tears the flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters,

On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 12:01 all curled up! like a beetle, Tookie cried like a b!tch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

gery350

no anti-death penalty here.

he deserved what he got.

ask yourself this: did his victims get what they deserved?



oh yeah i enjoyed the poem.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Honda328i

Quote from: gery350 on December 19, 2005, 02:15:40 PM
no anti-death penalty here.

he deserved what he got.

ask yourself this: did his victims get what they deserved?



oh yeah i enjoyed the poem.

Not my words, just copied here  ;D  I agree with you.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

I'm passing along to my mom,,,,I know she'll love it.

as did I.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

svtbolt04

Have you guys ever seen Team america? HAHA, that reminded me of the F.A.G... which stood for Film Actors Guild.. That movie was hilarious the first time around.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

geektrx

thats kinda wrong but what he did was too
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com