Rodman Trail Ride Convoy!!

Started by budman, December 21, 2004, 07:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackinthebox23

QuoteI just figured since we are leaving when all those poor slobs are going to work, the turnpike to Ft Pierce would be easier. Then  I95 on up to SR- 40, then over to 19.....


great idea Budman, I totally agree. Anytime you can avoid 95 south of Ft. Pierce it is a good idea.  
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

customrubicon

QuoteI just figured since we are leaving when all those poor slobs are going to work, the turnpike to Ft Pierce would be easier. Then  I95 on up to SR- 40, then over to 19.....

That makes sense !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

So, is the plan still to meet at 7:30 at the pompano service plaza for the ones south and at 8:30 at the plaza north of Lake Worth Road for the west palm area people? Let me know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

budman

OK, getting closer!!! As far as the plan, it still stands at 7:30 am Friday at Pompano Service plaza. that would put us at Lake Worth Rd at about 8:00. Any takers? Check in here  till Thurday pm, so we can figure who is going to meet where.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

CAOSPOP

Hey Guys im in for the convoy let me know what time is good for you Tony you still got my numbers 305-989-0345 or nextel 159*224927*14 if anyone else wants to join from the miami area let me know custom im real close to the gables let me know Dude !!!!

jackinthebox23

rather than meeting at two spots should we all just meet at lake worth?  this will/should cut down on waiting time which
in turn will take out of riding time.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

budman

Fine by me....I only started this thread, not running it... ;D  but I don't want to start late, so no later than 8 at Lake worth, cuz I want to ride
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

jackinthebox23

Budman, I think some of us are willing to go earlier... like 6ish ya up for that?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

CAOSPOP

#33
HEY IM READY TO MEET AT POMPANO SERVICE JUST NEED SOME DIRECTIONS. BY THE WAY HAS ANY LOOKED AT A MAP FROM FLORIDA I THINK THAT I95 WOULD BE A BETTER ROUTE.

customrubicon

#34
Meeting at 8 am at Lake worth works for me. It does make more sense if we have one meeting place. I can't wait !! I would leave earlier if all would like to leave earlier. I am just going with the flow.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

QuoteHEY IM READY TO MEET AT POMPANO SERVICE JUST NEED SOME DIRECTIONS. BY THE WAY HAS ANY LOOKED AT A MAP FROM FLORIDA I THINK THAT I95 WOULD BE A BETTER ROUTE.

This is just until Fort Pierce then we will be taking I-95.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

big-daddy

I drive to Ocala all the time, the turnpike take you too far into the state and then you have to take 19 (the road is to slow). The fastest way is the turnpike to Jupiter you will see 95 that run next to the turnpike, jump off the turnpike and on to 95. Go to 40 go west to 19 and then turn right. This will avoid the morning traffic on 95. Estimate time from Miami 5hrs
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

Ok, I am leaving Hollywood at 7 am... anybody leaving earlier..have fun, cya there... anyone want to meet at pompano plaza, call me, cuz I don't think I'll be online for a while. Got a trip I'm getting ready for, and time is short....why put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until next week

954-558-4495 (even at Rodman)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

Hey Budman  you don't give me your number and then u post it on the site.

Grizz

budman

QuoteHey Budman  you don't give me your number and then u post it on the site.

Grizz


Yes...I Know..... >:(
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)