mud riding in south florida

Started by 95broncoxlt, October 06, 2004, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

 i found mud out there at the mud pit whit the two cars one filped over it was up to my chest (im 5,3) its real nasty you think its dry and its cracked over on the top but its real deep
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Yeah we have peanut butter mud, but we need rain
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Robert, can you ride this Sunday in west palm ? We will have to go to MSG next month for sure.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

No not this weekend i dont think I have a test and paper due on Monday. Thanks for the invite.

Is it that place you were talking about.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

No that is not the area. I just want to ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

What kind of are is it yall are going to ride in
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Where was it yall rode today, how far is it from Homestead
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

#135
In Palm Beach County about 1hr. 15 mins. from you.

I would like to get a group together to go to MSG on the 18th, 19th and 20th. We could pick a day best for most and try to meet up. Those that can't go all weekend.

http://www.l-cross.com/index.html
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

wilburz

how about a tentative date to go to MSG on Saturday 2/19 in the a.m.. I usually pay the 15 bucks for the day and camp over night and leave on sunday morning. We could meet up somewhere out by my crib in royal palm. And then take southern blvd. on out to Canal point and on up to Okeechobee and then over to MSG. How does that sound?  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

customrubicon

That sounds like a plan. I posted it in group rides also so we will see what the responses are. I could meet the more southern riders near the turnpike and then we could all convoy to Royal Palm and the to MSG.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Sounds good are you going to stay all weekend or go just one day.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

wilburz

I ussually go on Saturday morning, pay for the day, and campout overnight and leave on Sunday morning. If I was single I would probably stay all weekend.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

RnkOutlaw

LOL, well whats the worst that can happen if you stay all weekend, just say you got stuck really bad
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

Ohh do you know if theres any place to shower off around there if you decided to camp there.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

they have a couple of shacks set up with showers and a couple of hoses to wash down your vehicle. water is coming from somewhere other than the city I can tell you that. don't drink it. might even be canal water. better than nothing. I have heard people say it makes them itch. pretty sweet huh? I rode last time until about 1 a.m. Saturday night. It was pretty crowded last month.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

RnkOutlaw

Thanks for the info, I dont mind camping but I can sleep with mud.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

RnkOutlaw

Ohh yeah are there places to eat around there or do you have to bring your own food.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

wilburz

ussually what I do. I bring ten gallons of tap water to freshen up a bit before sleeping. By that time I have consumed a large number of units and could sleep in a mudhole without it bothering me anyways. LOL
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

used to have a nice mess hall type place. hurricanes tore it up. they have a trailer/tent set up selling food and drinks. had a hamburger from there last time and it was the worst cold soybean burger I had ever ate. The smoked pork was not going to be done for two hours.    
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

RnkOutlaw

So are there places to eat outside MSG, or should you bring your own food.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

wilburz

seems like you would have to drive back to Okeechobee city to get something to eat. There is a restaraunt down the road about 5 or six miles by a rv park. Never been there though. I bring my food and cook out.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler