anybody hear that?

Started by Ida_Mann, December 15, 2005, 11:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

I didn't either, certain people must be away from the computer,,,hopefully for an extended time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250


Bigscrb15

sounds beautiful

maybe we can change the whole website and not give them the new url.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250


klutchbuster400

*cricket cricket*
its to strange, they should be able to buy a whole dell store, i wonder how they do not have internet access. i like it.........

Honda328i

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 15, 2005, 11:23:24 AM
I didn't either, certain people must be away from the computer,,,hopefully for an extended time.

Id@

Silence......................











Is GOLDEN  :hotty2.gif

:R :R :R
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

RL400

#6
Nice ;D

I like the word "extended", but not so much "hopefully".  But anyways, any vacation is a good vacation.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com