GO BUC'S !!!!!! PLAY LIGHTS OUT "BUCSBALL"

Started by stump66, December 17, 2005, 11:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

LETS GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

klutchbuster400

playin the patriots right.....................


the pats knocked the dolphins out of the playoffs few years back, that coulda been our year!, ill sidew with the bucs for this one game.

Da_Mtg_Man

looks like today is going to be a tough one. Booger's not hopeful for today. If we play like we did last week then it will be a GREAT game.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

I hope they pull it together. The first quarter didn't look good.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

sct450

didn't make it today. but they can still make the playoff if they try a little harder the rest of the season.


              i'd be alot happier if miami would get there.

                           GO PHINS
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

stump66

 :'( :'( :'( :'(
It was tuff but entertaining football weekend.
Don't give up hop we aren't done yet.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com