FTR @ Waldo

Started by YFZCutie113, December 16, 2005, 05:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

Does anyone know if the waldo FTR is still a go or not for DEC.17-18? Cause we recieved a lot of rain tonight and i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything???
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

LostCause

As far as I know it is still a go.  I have not heard anything from Dave Hall.  Keep on checking the FTR board for updates.  It the Business office does not say it is cancled it is still a go.  I will also post something here if I hear anything.

Brett
FTR Quad MX Rep

LETS GO RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Its suppose to rain Saturday night and Sunday too. :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hollywood

Anyone else headed up the for practice tomorrow?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

YFZCutie113

We plan on going up tonight and stay the whole weekend at the track. So we will be there for pratice on saturday morning! I called the waldo office today a little while ago and they said the race is still a go !!! So we hope to see everyone there!!!! Have a safe trip!! Ride smart guys!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

trx#9

41 degree's and raining at waldo, I hope you guys are having fun!!!! :banghead.gif :cursing.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!