Free ipod

Started by Numkut, December 14, 2005, 10:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

Hey guys I was talking to my freind today and he was telling me about this site called freeipod.com, where he received a free ipod for signing up some of his freinds. So I looked into it once I got home and I came up with this website http://freeipodguide.com/ and http://daily.nysun.com/Repository/getmailfiles.asp?Style=OliveXLib:ArticleToMail&Type=text/html&Path=NYS/2004/08/04&ID=Ar00501. This isn't a scam but be warned it requires that you use a credit card and sign up for one free service which will charge you if you don't cancel within the time limit. I picked real games which is a 30 day free trial and after a month you get charged 7.99. So even if you forget its going to cost you 7.99 for a 300.00 ipod. So if anybody wants to give it a shot (and help me out) click on this link http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=26008926 it is my account thingy. What it does is it shows that you were referred by me giving me credit for referring you. It requires about 15-20 min. to go through the registration and sign up for your free trial, then you have to refer some freinds. But I think it is worth it, so if you want to give it a try go ahead and use my link http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=26008926 If you don't want to it is perfectly okay I just need a few more people besides my family members that are going to sign up for me also. Thanks.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Moose

Hate to tell you this, but NOTHING in this world is FREE. You will learn this as time goes on.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Numkut

Yeah I'm very intersted to see how this pans out this guy said that it worked and he had the ipod on hand so unless he was lying...
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

o4250



Hey mosse this isn't a scam, it really works. I received mine this way, so just click the link and follow the directions and you'll have one too! 

FREE IPOD

Numkut

Yeah I'm allready experiencing some problems in my ingenious plan...
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Moose

#5
I wasn't trying to be negative, just life usually has strings attached. I'll keep an eye on this to see how it comes out. Just might try it myself.

Good luck with it though.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

the string is SPAM, don't use email addresses you care about.

I have a couple of email addresses that I use for this sort of thing

dontsendmeadvertisements@ida-mann.com
donotsendmeadvertisements@ida-mann.com

;-)

these things do work, but you definately do end up jumping through a lot of hoops to get it, and you gotta be careful with your dredit card number.

in the end after reading everything, I just went out and bought a used ipod.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda250ex

It was on NBC a while ago ??? Its is true! But you brake it you buy it! AND IF YOU DONT CANCELL THE TRIAL AFTER 30 DAYS YOUR SCREWED! :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Numkut

Yeah you definatly have to be careful, I've been looking through some stuff. Check out these sites http://freeipodguide.com/ and  http://people.bu.edu/jbrock/ipod_analysis.htm after thinking about I'm thinking no one on the internets going to trust someone they've never met. Well I know thats what I'd be thinking. So now I'm just going to go for people I know personally and try to get it that way. This whole thing is allready becoming a little fustrating, it has to practically be  a hobby to get these things. But check out that forum, theres some guy on there with a free xbox 360 being shipped pretty crazy.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com