Inglis mud bog open to atvs

Started by Limolarry, December 15, 2005, 08:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limolarry

I was just looking at the Horse Hole mud bog website www.mudup.com and they have opened up the park to atvs. They are located on rt 19 in Inglis, Fl.  It was trucks only before. They give cash prises to the winners. check it out. I may have to try and get to one of their next events.
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Moose

I guess since Ocean Pond's demise, they decided to get in on the money to be made, and keep atv'ers happy. I'll be checking the place out now. No camping but it's a start.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

yunt2ride

Cool, one more place to ride for me a little closer now.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Southern4x4

they seriously need to do something like this or l-cross more south i mean we drove up to l-cross  it was fun but still its 3 hours away holey land is nice but its still only for levee use until the water gose down
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com