I think I am finally finished..2004 Twin Peaks

Started by Seabeejim, December 14, 2005, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabeejim

Alright, I think I am finished for now.  I have a 2004 Suzuki Twin Peaks (700 Kawaski Paraire)  Enjoy the pics.



[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

Seabeejim

#8
Mods are listed in my signature block.  Oh by the way the tires are the new Swamplites.

[attachment deleted by admin]
XR 50 with stickers and mods

rappy350

I like the camo accents,   and what brand winch is that
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

BADAZZ750

Thats a sweet ride!!!! Boat looks nice too. Where did you get the bumpers?
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

Seabeejim

Ebay, a company from Canada.  They have some nice stuff
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Muddbuggy

Hey Jim Bike Looks Great But The Only Thing It's Missing In Order To Keep Up Is A Snorkel! 2:L

Mrs. Muddbuggy
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

qt314nfla

Congrats on getting the new tires put on.  I hope you like the way they ride.  

Nocturnal

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

Da_Mtg_Man

#15
Looks great Jim. I'm wanting to know what company the bumpers came from.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

#16
looks great, but you are kidding yourself. You're never finished :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Looks great. like chillin said your never done or do you mean your done this year ;).
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com