ATV USE BANNED IN ALAPAHA RIVERBED; VIOLATORS WILL BE CITED

Started by mrbones, December 14, 2005, 10:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

well, I guess I won't be traveling up there any time soon.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gery350

its funny cause at the end he says :

"But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal."

but moving our urban boundaries to make way for the concrete jungle is.

........freaks.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: gery350 on December 14, 2005, 11:21:40 AM
its funny cause at the end he says :

“But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal.”

but moving our urban boundaries to make way for the concrete jungle is.

........freaks.

I agree with you.

Why does it matter if that little plant I ran over lives? They tear down thousands of trees every day to make room for more houses. The gov't has no common sense when it comes to enviromental issues. Look at the Piney Point fertilizer plant, they took all the water out in the gulf of mexico and dumped it, now for some reason we have had the worst red tide outbreak in the area and has lasted almost a year along the west coast of florida. Red Tide is an algae that feeds off that fertilizer. They are causing more harm than good.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

BCConviber

Just freaking great..  They ain't gonna be happy until every last inch of Flroida is concrete or tree hugger preserve. Bastards.. >:(
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Hollywood

Sorry to see it go.  Some of the best riding in the state
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Chillinthemost

"But our highest priority is the protection of our natural resources and in most cases, ATV use is not compatible with that goal."


Thats bullshit, it makes me want to go out and kill a manatee.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Moose

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 14, 2005, 10:37:40 PM

Thats bullsh*t, it makes me want to go out and kill a manatee.

Yea, and after that put it on a spit and cook it like the Indians did a long time ago.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

remmy

Well, you just about have to know someone that has a good bit of land to ride on now.

Really sucks!
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

americanhighlander

Have  you try go to georgia
to ride alapaha river bed south of statenville.
Somewhere on 135.I don't know out of state have less rules.
I have seen in valdosta alot people with atvs
on trucks one time at sams club. ??? ::)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

 8) Have you people try put  your web site atvflorida.com
in wanted ads in newpaper?


I know this one classfields it's out mayo fl
that covers all way past lake city.It's called
trade& save.I put a wanted ad  for your web site
I know you sale all kinds of stuff in your for sale area.
But the ads you can do for  free (for sale ads) and (wanted ads) and
(lost ads).They  run up 30days or sometimes 1week.

here's email address.
freeads@alltel.net



thanks,
amhighlander  8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com