riding at croom

Started by The hyrbid kid, December 01, 2005, 07:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 rut

98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

cubnfrank

I got in with just my vin numbers. They didn't ask for other paper work.  I would try that before registrering your atv
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

florida gator

By "law" you are required to pay sales tax after purchasing out of state. That said, all you have ever needed to get your permit for Croom is a VIN, DL and $$.

Ynot0323

Here is my only ?..

I have a 2004 Polaris ATP 500, there are certain criterias that your bike must meet..

My bike only meets like half of the requirements...

Will they allow me to day ride there, or is my bike not allowed AT ALL ?!?!

Tony

florida gator

I have ridden the same bike out there before. As long as you sit on straddle style amd not in it like a car.

Ynot0323

will they only allow me to day ride ?!?!

or can i camp also ???

TONY

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com