TRUCKS

Started by MoToXgUrL07, January 18, 2005, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoToXgUrL07

just woundering who is going to the monster truck show in Tampa this Sat. (1-22-05)
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

lil_Mrs._Honda1

going to the one in Orlando the 29th !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

GaryinSeffner

I will be there in Tampa this weekend. JOSHINTAMPA will also be there....not sure if we're goin together but we're going to Rodman then coming home for that!!

Who's your favorite?

Grave Digger is the king of the monsters....how could anyone not like that truck!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Chris505

I had 4 tickets for this event and had to give them away because there was no way that we could do the rodman ride then make it there..

GaryinSeffner
thats is going to be a long day for you WOW..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Splatt

I will probably be headed out there... ;D
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

MoToXgUrL07

well I will be there...lol, I know there is going to be a couple of us, just cant think of there screen names....if any of you havent got there pit pass yet I will bring a few extra... :) Its going to be so much fun!
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

TRX450R_Racer

I will be at the Monster Jam in Tampa. I will be riding my 450R in the Quad Wars segment of the show. Come over and say hi during the autograph session. Look for my quad.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

o4250

You just love to show off that quad dont you ;D ;D




J/K

I would too :-[

MoToXgUrL07

alrighty, I will do so...hopefully I can find you, if not I will try and find a pic. of me....so u can watch out for me :)
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

chadlogan112

I might also be there also. Be sure to post "yall's" pictures. Later

Smoknbanshee

I will be at the show in orlando,  Scotty in GUNSLINGER is the man.  He is the craziest of them all.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MoToXgUrL07

uumm here is my pic




not for sure how to put pics on but lets see if this works...lol
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

Quad32x

QuoteI will be at the Monster Jam in Tampa. I will be riding my 450R in the Quad Wars segment of the show. Come over and say hi during the autograph session. Look for my quad.

SLED !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MoToXgUrL07

.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

B-man

Some of my friends are going but i can't remember where the show is going to be. :-/
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

MoToXgUrL07

Tampa, Jan 22, 2005....this sat!....lol
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

B-man

Is it at the fairgrounds, football stadium, other ???  ;D
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

MoToXgUrL07

raymound james.....

My link should work now, just view album as a guest...
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

B-man

10-4 Should be a good show with the trucks and ATV's.... hope to see some folks there.
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

MoToXgUrL07

sodoes that mean your going? :)
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

titanium10k

i have some extra tickets to the show if anyone wants them.....they are good seats about fifty yard line and first few rows.....they cost 20 each..just let me know

LostCause

I'll be there.  Ridin in the show also.  TRX-- what time you gettin there?  I was told to show up about 12:00.  I'll be ridin YFZ 450 with TEAM ATP graphics. #65.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

TRX450R_Racer

I was never told what time to be there. I am gong to call Jeff tomorrow to ask him when I should be there. See you there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MoToXgUrL07

If any one has nextel my number is 158*25*955 give me a beep sat...and let me know where everyone is at...lol
.....o ᄚ o O ᄎ TaMmI LeE ᄎ O o ᄚ o....
who said cheerleaders cant ride.....haha

stump66

I'll be there with my 2 boys wife and a buddy and his kid. South end zone. Here is a link to the site for the show. Have fun all. We went last year its really something to see!

http://www.ushra.com/showDetail?id=Show.2004-06-09.2707
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com