Happy Birthday Kawgirl

Started by big-daddy, December 11, 2005, 08:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Man you look great for being 104. Have a good one girl.  :T

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

indianjoe


Da_Mtg_Man

Happy Birthday Suz. What do we get someone that has everything?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400


polariskid

2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 Freedom Series, 27 inch Mud Bugs on ITP Type 5 series rims, 2 inch lift kit, Custom Snorkel, K&N

bluesman


RL400


qt314nfla

All I can say is I hope I'm doinng as well as you are when I reach 104.  Have a happy bday.

renmus

Happy birthday.  I hope the day brings you much joy.

tekhanto

 :D :D :D :D Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

LakeMaryKid

Happy Birthday Kawgirl, haha BigdaDDy found a perfect picture for you.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

mudmonkey

Happy Birthday Kawgirl!!! PARTY!!!   :T :T :J :J :J :J :J :Y :Y :Wacko.gif :drink.gif
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

kawGIRL

A BIG THANKS to everyone ;)

I had a GREAT Day and weekend of riding with my ATVFlorida Family  ;)
Happy Birthday to Zin also....His was Saturday so we rode/partied Saturday afternoon right into my birthday!  Thanks SwampRat, Zin, BCConviber, BigDog, and others for helping me celebrate  ;D  Also had a chance to meet JoeDirt & ZukiSubmarine and their crew who also rode out the night with us.
Had a Great Weekend  :)
Oh and that moonshine topped it off ; :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Joedirt

Happy Birthday....had a great time....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BigDog

Thank you as always for the hospitality Suzi & Jeff.  I had a blast on that last ride Saturday night into Sunday morning.  I know it was a little longer than the usual, but one of the best ones I remember out there. 
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

kawGIRL

Jeff Swamprat & I logged about 50-60 miles for Saturday total and rode Sunday too.
Yes! it was a Awesome ride THANKS Shortcut for being a GREAT Leader :-* Even though we came across a few uneven water holes huh Joe  ;)
I liked the part of..... ride/count bikes/ride some more  ;) instead of ride 20 feet/stop/drink 3 beers/etc.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

Was quite a Shindig , Suki and I started Sat AM and got right up on 90 miles by Sunday......And Them there water holes are cold!!!.....Next Time I hear "need a snorkle up here"....I am gonna crack a "soda" and get out of the way..LOL.....Will be logged in the top 5 weekends for sure....Glad to finally meet some of ya'll...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

zin

Wholey Shat!! Its not Broke after an awesome weekend of riding!!! 

thanks jeff and suzie... 

I gotta score a new digicamerA .. lost mine a couple months ago :P

bigscrub79

Happy Birthday, glad you had a good one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

PureLogic

Happy birthday Kawgirl!!!!!  I know you will have many many many more. Besides the legendary Kawgirl will be the only women in the retirement home with the only gas powered "SPORT" chair. Happy 105th!!!!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Happy Birthday Suzi......sorry we missed it!!  We would have much rathered been with you on your birthday then in hell....oops I mean at my mother in laws.   :d

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY GIRL!!!   :Y

SwampRat

Glad we could help you celebrate your Birthday.  And the moonshine was smoooooth.   The rides were great!  I logged over 55 miles for the weekend.  Had a great time as usual.  I think my dog is still sleeping to recover from the weekend but is probably ready for some more bacon and steak  >:D

Isn't this the second year in a row you turned 29?   ::)
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com