Quad32 having a b-day??

Started by dynodon, December 11, 2005, 10:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Holy COW , I see you are "OLD", and I thought it was just a joke!!!
Just kiddin with ya !!!!   

            Have a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Tim !!!! :Clap.gif :drink.gif :T :T
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

klutchbuster400

#1
happy b-day, ill send ya a bottle of peanut butter for your b-day, my dad has a few of them left over.  >:D :D

Dr.Dirt

Happy birthday Tim!! You better renew your subscription for a little blue pill now.  ;D

Chillinthemost

Tims too old for the zilla now so he went shopping for his new ride.

Just needs to add some beer holders ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Dr.Dirt


o4250

Gender:  Male
Age: Too damn old to fit
Location: Ocala , Fl. Where The Big Dogs Run !
Local Time: December 11, 2005, 02:07:43 PM


:D

dynodon

Chillin, Tim was wondering, Does that model come in Suzuki yellow???
I am still Lmao ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Happy birthday tim.





Good one chillin ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dynodon

I cannot believe T im has not said a single word on this thread yet!?!, then again, maybe he`s too old and cannot see the screen.
     Just messin with ya Tim,, Have a Happy B- Day ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LT-R450ApK

a lil Pre-Bday party from sat. ;)

Myself,Quad32,and GasGas

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

SkyHighT100

I dont see why his lack of response is much of a suprise. You all know how Tim is.... he's late for everything... I guess even his own Birthday, lol.  ::)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

Well  thank  you  everybody !  Yea  gettin  old  is  tuff  but  I  can  still  bring  it  alittle  bit.  In  fact  I  just  got  a  new  job  at  Disney World.  Heres  a  pic. :o ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

Check out them... er.... abs...

WOAH!! What's that I see?

I really wish you would stop putting Italian Sausages down your spandex pants!!!   ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com