Rancher/Honda Section

Started by jwscroll, October 27, 2005, 04:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

i ride a 1997 honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 with mudlites hid custom mounted lights on the bar lil snatch straps on the front dry box on the back rack soon to have a k&n airfilter my uncles another 300 honda fourtrax 4x4 but his is a 2000 he has vamps and hid lights on the bars custom made cooler rack and all of my riding buddyshave hondas
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

kick ass honda rancher right here  >:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also got a
01 300ex
05 recon
soon ill have a
rincon
or
450r
;D
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

o4250


jwscroll

What? Ya'll think the Honda section is just gonna go away? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Honda ROCKS ;D ;D ;D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

jwscroll

I"M gonna get my Rancher,I'm gonna get my Rancher. Guess what I'm gonna get my Rancher.
I finally get to pick up my Rancher from Nightbreed at ATP, to bad I can't ride it all weekend, family reunion :-\ :( :'(
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

justkickinback

00" 300ex, 05" Rancher... love em' both
300ex
350 rancher

Joedirt

I have no problem with Honda ........they are easy to pull out of a mudhole or tow back to camp..:)

Suzuki!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Joedirt

First on 4 wheels BABY!!......Suzuki Power......That would make the Honda's worth something...put Zuki motors in them!!!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

rubicon500kid

Quote from: jwscroll on November 11, 2005, 05:06:09 AM
I"M gonna get my Rancher,I'm gonna get my Rancher. Guess what I'm gonna get my Rancher.
I finally get to pick up my Rancher from Nightbreed at ATP, to bad I can't ride it all weekend, family reunion :-\ :( :'(
what did u have done to it
im thinking about geting a clutch kit for my rancher cuz it has trouble spin the 27s from start with a person on the back
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jwscroll

Cream rises to the top AGAIN. GO HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Roostin300ex

i got dat honda sh*t


hondas rule
1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

jonnyyellow

wow

just trying to retrieve this honda rancher tread..

not from florida.. but have a rancher...

heres a pic

[attachment deleted by admin]

rubicon500kid

its funny ppl say honda's suck even ranchers suck when i pulled out a king quad with 26 inch mudlites on it and then went in the same place as him and went throw it very easy and even pull out a brute force also the only time i ever get stuck is cuz of my frame but tehre was one time i did get stuck otehr then my frame but a brute force with 29s got stuck
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

bruteforceski

I HAVE A 400 RANCHER AND A 650 BF AND EVEN THOUGH THE BF HAS A LOT MORE POWER AND IN MY OPINION IS ALOT MORE FUN, THE HONDA NEVER LETS ME DOWN AND IN MORE THAN 1 OCCASION HAS HAD TO PULL THE BF HOME. HONDA DOES RULE OVERALL IN RELIABILITY, BUT AT A HIGHER PRICE,
JUST MY OPINION.

Southern4x4

why dont the mods just put topis up in the tech or open dicussion section and just make them sticky like one for honda,another for yamaha,another for kawasakie,another for sezuki,and another for polaris and then one for anyother type of quads
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

jwscroll

Honda owners - Ride The Red.net is up and running again. This site has proven to be of great technical value as it is moderated by a couple of Honda Mechanics.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Unknownracer

What's a good website for honda rancher accessories?

jwscroll

Highlifter, Rocky mountain atv, Moose atv, Quad boss, these are just the few that I've used in the past.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com