Need Some Help With ATV Information...PLEASE!!!

Started by flmedic911, December 09, 2005, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flmedic911

 ;D
Hello all.  A co-worker of mine has a 2004 200cc Jet Moto ATV.. It is MINT..Like New..It is too fast for his daughter...and since we have known each other for a while he is offering it to me for $500 CA$H he needs it out of his garage..(and money really is no problem for him..if you know what i mean!).  I found them on the web for $1100 to $1500.  He said he paid $1200 for it.

I know it is a good deal, money wise...but, who makes the Jet Moto..to me it looks like the Kazuma and all the other off brand bikes.  I dont mind its off brand..son has a redcat 50cc that you couldnt kill with a gun...but I would like to know more on who makes the Jet Moto incase I need parts.

Anyway...thanks for the info.


FLMEDIC911 ;D ;)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

flmedic911

4 stroke I believe.  Web site said 50MPH++.  Looks nice.  I know i am getting a deal..just was not sure about parts.

Thanks
FLMEDIC911

flmedic911


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Its a honda knock off eng. pretty reliable. The  thing you have to watch with that style bike is bump steer. Jayz400 had a katzuma for 2 rides his daughter fliped it a couple of times over on small bumps and what was going on was when frt suspension would travel up and down it was making the steering turn and inboard tire would over steer causing the quad to turn sharp and of course flip. Have any oter question call me (904) 759-6086
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bigscrb15

It looks ALOT like the Yamoto, which are pretty good bikes.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

In my opinion  I would be certain that they have active parts and customer support, I just got rid of a QUAZI 150cc that looks identical to that machine and it was a nightmare. It would litterally fall apart while riding, the jetting was way to lean, the air fitler house was similar to what you would find on a lawn mower. Mike from ATP and I spent the better part of the day trying to get the quad to stay running a a group ride. Now I have an Arctic Cat 90cc which is similar to most of the mini quads that I am very pleased with. it is a 2 stroke.

flmedic911

Thanks for the info.  I will pick the quad up in a couple days.  I cant pass it up for $500 dollars. 

Thanks
FLMEDIC911 ;D

flmedic911

BIGWORM3699:

What is a safe way for me to check if this quad will do that when hitting bumps?  Is it a "flexing" problem with the front end suspension?  If it does do this, how do you fix it the right way?

Thanks man,
FLMEDIC911

ps-want it to be safe...it's for my wife for christmas...so the family can ALL ride together.  Son has 50cc RedCat, I have 500cc Suzuki Vinson, and shes getting the 200cc JETMOTO. ;) ;D

flmedic911


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com