riding near Labelle

Started by rdnckwomen37, December 05, 2005, 01:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdnckwomen37

I was wondering if anyone new anything about a area near labelle called Goodno i seen a lot of riding in this area does anyone no if it allowed are were you are suppose to park to ride there.



                                                Marie

rdnckwomen37

? nobody noes anything about this riding spot? :'(

bluesman

if you find out pm and let me know?? well hook up

450R_Matt

I herd somthing about a place of 80 close to 27.  :dunno.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

easyrider

If you find out about that spot i would like to know. When I was a kidd I use to ride out in the Labelle area hunt to have not been in years.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com