Sandmountain Roll Call For The 4th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, November 29, 2005, 10:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Ok so who will show this weekend ? I hope that we can get more people out there to race but it seems alot of people are scared this season. I guess I am going to step up & try to race with them dang Thacker brothers this time.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR

Way to go Steve. You have been running really well.

We have been wondering when some of those "BIG DOGS" was going to slip off the porch and come race again also. It might be a different race this time if they would.

We will be there with #78 and #86.

Let's try and have a big turnout. Remember Open Expert pays back money.

Steve why are they the "dang" brothers ?

Dale

1fastltr450

I am not saying for sure but ol yellar might come out and warm the track up a little bit
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

They are the dang bros because it seems that they are the one's to catch at the moment. $sh*t they were the one's to catch the last half of last season to. I just hope I can run with the expert group a little better then I did last season. Hope I don't get tired because I am still going to run the vet class also.


Don't worry Dale them DANG bros are alright in my book. Yes they are fast but you nkow what they say..........YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BE IN THE FRONT !!!!

LMAO     ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

KEV96


LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

400EX

yall know i'll be there... might have to run that stock 400ex i got but i'll be there
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Flea_Jumper

Steve, I will get you your tires on Sunday.  I am going to Sand Mountain since there is a race at Pax.  If my shoulder still feels good I will race the vet class with you guys.

LE450-RACER#77

OK THATS COOL !!!!!!!!   Don't be scared & use that shoulder thingy. LOL 



Hope you can race that will give me one more person to beat up on.   hahaha
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

Steve dont make me get the Raptor on you. I'll be there 4sure this Sunday. Need to see how the 450 is goin to run.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

You know the rapturd wont beat me & I have some pics to prove it if you want to see them. hahahahahahahaha                 


You had better get that 450 running right so that you can sell that other pos.  LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!



Hey Wayne send me your email address * I will send you a cool pic of us.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

01ZX12R

Great race today guys. We had a good turn out. Steve I guess I will have to settle for second place ( at least it was to you). Daddy Flea Hope your azzz dont hurt to bad. That was a godd little spill. Flea jr. keep tring you done great for your first time. Queen Flea I think it is time you joined in on the fun.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

YEs it was another good time at the mountain & sorry Wayne but yes you will have to take 2nd. My mom likes all the  :Fp trophy's so I have to keep bringing them home to her. I don't even have one at my house to look at.


Well it looks like I need a little more stamina to run 2 classes but atleast now I know the expert class doesn't just run off anymore.

GOOD RACING TO EVERYONE & ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO THE SM FAMILY FOR HAVING US A GOOD PLACE TO RACE.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

I want to know if anyone got pictures of Tim Farr out there today!  I am so pissed that I wasnt out there to see him ride!  The Lakeland drag event sucked, I should have went to Sand Mountain!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

310R_Dude

No pics but man o' man... was he smooth. He did everything the
bike guys do. All the jumps.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

400EX

had a good time out there. made a few mistakes but i guess two 3rd places aint to bad.  had fun and hope to see everybody next race.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LE450-RACER#77

Hey sandmountain do you know when the points will be updated from Sunday ????     


                                            THANKS STEVE
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

#18
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 06, 2005, 08:27:24 PM
Hey sandmountain do you know when the points will be updated from Sunday ????     


                                            THANKS STEVE


We will try to get them up tomorrow night My wife had a tooth yanked out today so she is in a little pain. I will post it here when we are done. Thanks

TBR

I guess they are still the "dang" brothers.

You looked good out there Steve. Good job.


LE450-RACER#77

I ran the expert class this time just to see how I would do against them & I see that its alot different then last year so when I run it next time I wont be giving up positions.  I just wanted to see if I was fast enough yet & I see that yes I can do it. NOW ALL I NEED IS THE STAMINA TO RUN 2 CLASSES.

I will try it again soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!     And yes they are still the DANG THACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     SEE YA SOON DALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

2006YFZ450

Anyone going to Sandmountain this Sunday(12/11)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

What class could I race in,  on the tt track with my raptor???

Im 14 and i have a 660.
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

TBR

You could race in Open Beginner, Open am, or Open Expert. I would suggest trying Open Beginner and see how you do. There are usually several in that class (6-8).

Give it a try.

Dale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com