please stay off the roads at northport!

Started by mikeE36, December 05, 2005, 12:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I was out at northport this weekend and noticed a lot of people are parking and riding on the roads. PLEASE DO NOT do that. I've been riding for three years there and this happens every so often its like a cycle.

people start riding the roads then someone gets hurt and transported out by helicopter, and then the police start writing tickets. 

please just stay on the trails and don't be pulling wheelies down yorkshire because they will write you up and either fine you or mess with your license. I'm just bring this up because I want to keep this spot.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i dont ride there but i agree!

people dont ruin places to ride for other people because you have no since!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

I agree also ;)  If you ride like a Human you would be treated like one.  If you ride like a Animal you'll be treated like one. 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2 rut

absuluitly right on the money. it is pretty quiet with the law there right now so stick to the trails {out of sight out of mind ] IF YOU want to race and wheelee down the road do it in front of ur house so u dont mess it up for the rest of us           
         2 rut
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

PaulyV500

I agree,  I go there atleast monthly and I always see some idiot wheelying down the rode.  Wish they would just stay on the trails. I always leave when they show up, I like to ride early in the a.m. Stay off the rodes!!!!!!!
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

2 rut

Quote from: PaulyV500 on December 08, 2005, 08:19:07 PM
I agree,  I go there atleast monthly and I always see some idiot wheelying down the rode.  Wish they would just stay on the trails. I always leave when they show up, I like to ride early in the a.m. Stay off the rodes!!!!!!!
i hear ya pauly  i unload at 1st light then by 10 ya start seeing a few people and ya know its time to leave
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

banana-man

Dragging up an old thread....Is it OK to ride out there?  I went to the farthest point in the back to the left(NE)?  Someone PM me.
Thanks

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com