NEXTEL BILLING PROBLEM

Started by LostCause, December 06, 2005, 09:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR BILL FROM NEXTEL.
My wife got her bill today and it was almost $1000.
The company that I work for has been charged $1500 over the past 2 months.
My neighbors bill has been $300 high for the past 2 months.

Seems like since they merged with Sprint it has gone down the drain.

They (Nextel) sent us 3 phones that we did not order.  We sent them back.  Never activated them.  Now they are trying to charge us a early termination fee for the three phones.

Has any one had any problems?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

2 rut

i have had billing probs with them since 2002, finnalay switched.
98 f150 3in w/305-70-17's    
05 big bear
02 lakota  
2 kids on my weekends 
and a mortgage

Bigscrb15

nextel is famous for this, but usually will help out to resolve the problem. Im sure bigdaddy will respond with what to do, he is the nextel man!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250

Ours have been higher than usuall too :o

The hyrbid kid

we had attel for a while..
then we got tired of them and went to get nextel again..
and they tryed saying that we had a account with over 5k of long distance call's.. and my dad hasnt had a nextel account in years..
so after a while they got it fixed..
then when i got my front end from walsh there was a mix up and there was alot of back and forth calling..
they tryed saying i called walsh 32 time's..
so then the next time i called walsh or a long distance # i wrote it down.
when i got my bill they charged me 3 time's a call..
so we complained and it is fixed...
but we are about to switch because of lack of signal.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

RL400

Ours has been extremely high also...  We're about to switch providers.

Ida_Mann

Can't say much,,,,I just got the first one a week ago,,,,,lots of extra stuff in there, but that's from the cost of the phone and two months service....etc etc.

once I broke it down to what the monthly bill is,,,,everything is exactly what I was told it would be,,,,thanks BigD

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Quote from: LostCause on December 06, 2005, 09:10:01 PM
I NEED TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR BILL FROM NEXTEL.
My wife got her bill today and it was almost $1000.
The company that I work for has been charged $1500 over the past 2 months.
My neighbors bill has been $300 high for the past 2 months.

Seems like since they merged with Sprint it has gone down the drain.

They (Nextel) sent us 3 phones that we did not order.  We sent them back.  Never activated them.  Now they are trying to charge us a early termination fee for the three phones.

Has any one had any problems?

Fax me a copy of the bill 305-884-1985 and a number I can call you back.

Ricky
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ZRIDER

I've also had some billing problems.  I've had my plan for 3 years without going over once.  Then the first month they switched to sprint I get a bill saying I went over my cellular mintues in the first ten days of the billing cycle.  I called the billing department, and they said the calls were justified.   :dunno.gif

big-daddy

Quote from: ZRIDER on December 07, 2005, 02:31:56 PM
I've also had some billing problems.  I've had my plan for 3 years without going over once.  Then the first month they switched to sprint I get a bill saying I went over my cellular mintues in the first ten days of the billing cycle.  I called the billing department, and they said the calls were justified.   :dunno.gif

Fax over the detail part of the bill.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

Same problem here, I get a discount anyway for being a government employee, So i was only paying like 150.00 for 3 phones, that was with all there taxes included and all, but since they merged with sprint my total bill is now like 180.00... I'm considedring changing to someone else.

big-daddy

Quote from: Saltsdale_CEO_Huny on December 08, 2005, 12:22:00 PM
Same problem here, I get a discount anyway for being a government employee, So i was only paying like 150.00 for 3 phones, that was with all there taxes included and all, but since they merged with sprint my total bill is now like 180.00... I'm considedring changing to someone else.


your government discount is 10% are your still getting the discount? What the $30.00 different for?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

I get a discount of like 4.00 per phone. I'm trying to find and old bill so i can see where the 30.00 is coming in at, Not sure if the taxes or what changed

jayd

Never had a billing problem, more of a service problem for me. I plan on making a switch this week. Sick of dropped calls, no service, and asking people to repeat themselves. I have been with nextel for 4 years or so, seems like they out grew themselves, maybe someone else has a reason why nextels service has gone downhill-

gtnwood

#14
I have all the same problems ya'll do with dropped calls etc... but when the direct connect works right you cant beat it. Mine is company issued/free so I can't complain but I got one each for my wife and daughter to stay connected which I pay for so I watch the monthly bills very closely. Aside from the annoying fact that Nextel rates are higher than any other carrier I am really ticked off to see another new charge on my bill labeled "Additional Sprint charges" WTH is this C I did'nt authourize Sprint to charge me anything, they did not provide me with any additional services whether they were authorized or not. I am pretty sure when I call the normally rude and mostly incompetent customer service they will tell me it's the government taxing me for the merger, that they are going to make money off of not I, what a scam. But what the hey I got 1 company phone free of charge so I should probably just suck it up, right?  :K
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com