V-force reeds?

Started by 1FasterBlaster, December 05, 2005, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

Can anyone tell me if V-force reeds is what I need? I have a 01 Blaster.It's bored once over and has a jetkit with a FMF pipe. Everytime I pull the clutch in when I stop , it revs high like it's gonna blow up.I'm not riding until I find out...please help!

Hoosier Daddy

you have it to lean..... thats why it sounds like bing.bing.bing.bing.bing (high pitched)  VS. babing....babing...babing....babing (low pitched)..   or your throttle is hanging up not allowing the slide to drop all the way down..  V force would help out performance wise though..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1FasterBlaster

I use 8oz of oil to 2 gallons of fuel. Is that too lean? If I put it in gear and let go of the clutch, it idles back down. As soon as I pull the clutch back in it revs high again.

Dr.Dirt

Maybe your idle screw is ajusted to high.

1FasterBlaster

I've never adjusted it, it just started doing it all of a sudden.

Dr.Dirt

Have you ever taken your carb off? When I took mine off and put it back on my Blaster started Idleing very high and I guess somehow or another the idle screw got ajusted whilst taking off the carb.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com