Pics keep disappearing...

Started by apkkfx400, December 05, 2005, 01:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apkkfx400

What's up?????? I've been noticing a lot of the pics come up missing with a message stating-'deleted by admin'.....

Why??


mrbones

Because of bandwidth and disk space contstraints, anything older than 90 days gets deleted to make room for new pics. I wish we could store them forever but I just can't at the moment. I'll see what I can do to make it 120 days instead. There's a lot of pics posted daily so it fills up quickly.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

rappy350

hey mr bones would it help if we put our pics on putfile.com and provided a link instead of posting the pic
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: rappy350 on December 05, 2005, 05:56:55 PM
hey mr bones would it help if we put our pics on putfile.com and provided a link instead of posting the pic

I 'm not Bones but the answer is yes. That will save room on the server.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400

Quote from: rappy350 on December 05, 2005, 05:56:55 PM
hey mr bones would it help if we put our pics on putfile.com and provided a link instead of posting the pic

Its very easy to do, i suggest people who post pictures register an account on Putfile.com, when you register they allow you to upload larger filesized items (2mb pictures, videos 25mb).... Also they provide you the code so you dont have to type it out yourself, just a simple copy and paste.  Its very easy.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com