crash/riding pics

Started by rubicon500kid, November 11, 2005, 11:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

i got a few pics of my crash today and oh sum riding 
recon=efren(me)
300ex= david
blaster=juan
450 dirt bike=joe
rancher=Anthony













[img=http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6192/crashpicshumppics202yy.jpg]http://

[/URL[URL=http://imageshack.us]]



DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Ida_Mann

as long as your'e alright dude,,,,,

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

o4250

oo duude you wrecked your mommys 4-wheeler :-X what happend. good thing your alrite. >:D

rubicon500kid

Ok here is what happened we all r riding hauling ass in sum trails then out of no where sum dude in a truck pulls out in front of us!!!!!  all of us turn/swerve in to the bushes and I hit a tree went over the bars and my shoulder and head hit another tree . I was also wherein my helmet if not I would be really messed up. The things I broke on my moms bike where the front rack/fender/bumper the sad thing is she has road it about 2 time lol but now I got to buy all new parts for her.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

clancooler

been there done that  ;D, its all fun and games till the repair bill comes  :'( :'(.
Glad your ok.
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

atvhottie

dang thats not as bad as what i did to my brothers bike! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
haha i luv........................... sos.... lol!!!

rubicon500kid

r u sure this bike was brand new and i need new a new rack,bumper,and plastics
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]