Thank you

Started by Honda250ex, December 03, 2005, 10:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

I need to thank Mr. Bones for this website and the moneraters for helping! I like thise sight and I hope everybody does too!!!



                                 Best site ever!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D


                    Sorry every one for the peaces of sh%t posts I have done  over the past 6 months!!!

I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bigscrub79

I will have to agree with you, this site is awesome.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 03, 2005, 10:49:22 PM


I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon





Ok I will be wating. :o

caospop

I have made excellent friends here. The folks here are great. Very happy to be here. :-*
2007 Polaris Sportsman

2006YFZ450

Yes this is an awsome site for us ATV Enthusiasts. ;) ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

is a "Monerator" one of the people that drives that train-like thing at Disney? ;-)

I love this site as well.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth


klutchbuster400

Quote from: caospop on December 04, 2005, 02:47:50 AM
I have made excellent friends here. The folks here are great. Very happy to be here. :-*
same here! ive met many great people(big daddy, da mtg man, wheelieboy, ms mud, lt2301987, raptorboy, and many more) and i found many great places to ride from this site ;)

themensh

Mono-railer/moder-ater..........
    Yep! Basically the same thing.
Mr. Bones has done quite a feat in keeping this site straight.
   Thanks Bones!

           Chuck'roast

GSPKurt

#9
That's a lot of butt-kissin' going on!!

QuoteI dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon
I'd say Honda250ex is gettin' ready to poop in someone's lunch bucket!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Honda250ex

I was pretty bored when I made up this thread :P You guys fell for it I take that back I love posting and will never stop!! ;D




But I do love this sight!!! and dont forget the moniters and Mr.B
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

#11
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:29:25 PM
I was pretty bored when I made up this thread :P You guys fell for it I take that back I love posting and will never stop!! ;D









Then drop out of school and dedicate ALL of your time, money, and love to fulfil your enjoyness of posting.

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 03, 2005, 10:49:22 PM
I need to thank Mr. Bones for this website and the moneraters for helping! I like thise sight and I hope everybody does too!!!



                                 Best site ever!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D


                    Sorry every one for the peaces of sh%t posts I have done  over the past 6 months!!!

I dont know why I am doing this but you will find out soon





Nothing.

Honda250ex

I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern4x4

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!
then quit posting lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Honda250ex

I all ready tryed that did not work!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Chuck_Norris

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

#74 crf250r

go ride more and then you wont have the time to post.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

themensh

I agree....Mr Bones is only a part of this site......and it is most of the people
'posting' that make the site enjoyable. 
  May ATVFLORIDA.COM continue to grow and attract ATV'rs from all over.

    About riding so as not to get bored posting........I went today for a ride and found that most of the usual places (where I ride) that are normally under a 15 inches of water were only under 8 inches of water.    The dry season is HERE!!!!!   LOL

    Chuck

Anoriginal

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!

Translation: "I am sofa king wetar ded."

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 06, 2005, 02:13:08 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 04, 2005, 08:45:55 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF POSTING THOUGH!!

Translation: "I am sofa king wetar ded."
True that brother, true that.

Honda250ex

Thanks for the translation! ::)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com