It's getting there!

Started by Exmx54, December 04, 2005, 07:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

I'd like to thank All Terrain Performance for the awsome work they're doing on my YFZ




53yfz450

i love the color of your swing arm. looking good.

what color plastics. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Exmx54

Thanks, I have no clue on the plastics, I'm just going to use my whites for now I need money to lift my new truck  8)

Picow18

Looks great Jack but it just hit me green frame green truck  ;) :drive.gif
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

2006YFZ450

Looks good ;)  Nice Swingarm looks great 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: florida400ex on December 04, 2005, 07:07:35 PM
Thanks, I have no clue on the plastics, I'm just going to use my whites for now I need money to lift my new truckĀ  8)

8) Man I like those colors!  >:D

SILVER plastics! That will be sick!  8)

Honda250ex

I hope its a head turner green is not the best but its your quad not mine!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed

A little further:





I will post more in a few

Exmx54

SICK!!!!!!!! I can't wait till Waldo!!!!!

TurboBanshee_kid

OMG!!!!!!!! That thing looks sick!!! :Fp
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

The hyrbid kid

that thing is soOoOoOo NASTY.
i wanna be adopted into that family just so i could ride that thing..
that thing is like my dream qaud....

very very nice work again a.t.p..
and i like the little card type sticker i got it on my truck ;)
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: WALSH450R on December 08, 2005, 11:49:02 PM

and i like the little card type sticker i got it on my truck ;)

hehe thank you ;D

PS: well ill tell you on aim jack lol
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

PowerStroke 7.3

DAM, mike you did a great job. i see my suzuki yellow fenders in the back round lol. Cant wait to ride my new bike.  GREAT JOB A.T.P
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

Picow18

Wow Mike you did an amazing job! Congrads Jack that looks sick!!!!
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Nice very nice. Looks great mike
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

DZ 350

hey bro that yfz is sick!!! ya what kind of back rims are those on the yfz.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Exmx54

#18
They are OMF scalloped beadlock's. www.omfperformance.com I'm sure ATP has great prices on them, www.allterrainperformance.com .

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com