WANT TO RIDE IN BROWARD

Started by inked4life87, August 28, 2004, 11:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inked4life87

I LIVE ON GRIFFIN ROAD AND BONAVENTURE BLVD...TWO MINS FROM US 27 AND LOOKING TO DO SOME RIDING LOCAL LOOKING TO SEE IF ANY ONE LIVES CLOSE BUY AND WANTS TO GO OUT I HAVE A 87 250SX THREE WHEELER...GOTTA LOVE THE CLASSICS...WELL IF ANY WANTS TO GO POST AND ILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER THANKS...

04ltz400

Hey man... i live in ft. lauderdale... just west of 95 off commercial.  Im getting my new z400 today then im going to look for some places to ride.  U ever heard of dania air?  dont know if there still open, but ill find out.  And in the middle of the everglades theres a hudge ridding place with a couple mx tracks and a bigs woods track.... dont think there open right now, but they'll be open soon.  maybe we'll get to go riddin sometime.
if you cant see the bottom, your not close enough to the edge.

inked4life87

I GO OUT TO HOLEYLANDS AND OUT TO MAC FISH CAMP.I GO WITH ABOUT 4 OTHER RIDERS,SO IF YOU WANT ILL LET YOU KNOW NEXT TIME WE GO SO YOU CAN RIDE WITH US

04ltz400

sounds good man... I think I might go riding there tomorrow with my dad, he has a kfx700.  I need to go riding, I just got my z today, i need to get on and go.  but anywayz, just post in here next time u go.
if you cant see the bottom, your not close enough to the edge.

bbf

we riding on sunday about 6 of us think we start at com and sawgrass. who wants to play

04ltz400

hey, i would like to go riding tomorrow(sunday).  If you get this tonight some time, get me directions and a time.  Maybe a cell number or something too.  My names Brandon.  You can private message me the number is you want.
if you cant see the bottom, your not close enough to the edge.

dc8driver

Good ride today Grizz...not a bad trail..

04ltz400

do any of you go to seminole?  I talked to a guy today at holeylands and he said it was open again.  If one of you could get me the web site or tell me when the riding schedule is, i would appreciate it, thanks
if you cant see the bottom, your not close enough to the edge.

kryppy

Quotewe riding on sunday about 6 of us think we start at com and sawgrass. who wants to play


I thought that was a big bust now. Wow, I haven't been there to tear it up in 15 years. The good old days. :)


bbf

next time we leave a little earley

monster

I ride seminole ;D
It is worth the trip.It has a quad only track,A MX track ,awoods track and a peewee track but it is flooded atm.
I just got discharged fronm the hospital and dont know if i will be up to riding,But i will be there this saturday taking some pics and vids(providing the hurricane dont get us)

TRX450R_Racer

#11
 ::)
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

sailman

I'd like to get together w/you guys to ride sometime around here, I'm in Pompano Bch. Like INKED...... I ride a  'Classic' Honda three-wheeler also. Make's it hard to go to the L-Cross.

inked4life87

i was looking to do a ride for this weekend but i think that is not going to happen with the weather like it is going to get.i work in a rental company in ft laud and it is like a mad house for generators and saws ...

zilla954

I think we should have a 3 wheeler group ride.  Show those big heavy 4 wheelers how it's done. ;D
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

inked4life87

i agree i been wanting to go for a while and try out the new tires in the mud

kryppy

QuoteI think we should have a 3 wheeler group ride.  Show those big heavy 4 wheelers how it's done. ;D


No doubt!! I've already made both my buddys with 4x4 Vinsons cry. :)

One of them is buying 28" tires to try and keep up!!


raptorboy954

hey guys. i just moved her to broward and live west right off of I-75. on miramar parkway and dykes. im getting my raptor out of storage soon and looking for people to ride with.
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

500runner

go to air dania off st rd 84 nice track, or sell your raptor and get a 4x4 to ride holleyland :P

inked4life87

right now holey lands is the closet place for you ride.im on griffen and bonnaventure right off i-75 and it takes me 18 nins door to door to get to holey lands.

blueyfz450

I FOUND A GOOD SPOT NEAR PRO PLAYER COPS DONT BOTHER YOU,JUST STAY OFF OF UNI DRIVE. I GOT KICK OUT OF COMM & SAWGRASS SAT. WHO WANTS 2 RIDE ? CALL CHRIS @ 954 205 4939 C ;D
YAHAMA CREW

blueyfz450

DAM @ PRO PLAYER I MET A GUY THERE SAT. & WE RODE THEN ON SUNDAY I WAS THERE EARLY & LEFT @ 12:00 NOON,HE CAME AFTER & RODE BY HIMSELF,HE GOT OFF HIS BRAND NEW BLACK HONDA TRX 450 & A BRO JUMPED ON & RODE OFF ON IT !  "STOLEN " THAT SUCKS ! ANY INFO PLEASE CALL BRIAN @ 954 763 6901 >:(
YAHAMA CREW

inked4life87

as a former resident of that area i will tell you (DONT EVER RIDE THERE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEOPLE ALWAYS GET JACKED THERE.A FEW YEARS AGO MY BUDDY GOT HIS SHEE TAKEN BY A DUDE WITH A 357 IN HIS FACE.......SO LET THAT BE A LESSON FOR YOU,I LIVED THERE FOT ABOUT 25 YRS OF MY LIFE,SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.......  

500runner

START SHOOTING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(

raptorboy954

damn thanks for the info!! i posted one asking if that was a good place to ride. wheef, thanks for letting me know about the BROS!!
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD