Anyone riding this weekend?

Started by Joedirt, December 02, 2005, 08:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

It is Friday....we might go to Underhills or Okechobee.....anyone doing anything?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

eric


clancooler

good job eric, the first weekend you are thinking of going my bike is not running right!!!
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

eric

I know and it will be much safer with you off the trials...lol  Well let me know when you, Kyle and Randal go again. I am finally getting my brother to ride the YFZ tomorrow. He hasnt been since early summer. I can barely stand to go a month without riding :-[

susieblazer



  Have a good time..........we will be going to Croom......................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eric

Quote from: susieblazer on December 03, 2005, 06:19:09 AM


  Have a good time..........we will be going to Croom......................

You to and be safe  :-[

cubnfrank

My son & I are planning to ride at Croom. But we'll see how we feel if we are going the extra hour to go to Scrub.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

mid keneval

would like to go to rodemen but no one to ride with not good to go alone so I probley will head to bostwick creek .  dec 4 let me know if anyone needs an extra rider

cubnfrank

I went to Scrub today. There were hunters everywhere. I won't be back till hunting season is over.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250