Look at the size of this gator found at the airport.

Started by blindkaeta, December 02, 2005, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

FP&L crews working at the airport found this in one of the cuverts they were working in.  18' long

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

The crews also found a nest off rattle snakes.  87 total

[attachment deleted by admin]

The hyrbid kid

god dang..
thats a sh!t pot fully of snake's..
and i would of used a excuvator and choped off the gators head and had some gator for dinner..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

rubicon500kid

dude that thing must have alot of meet on it u could make sum nice boots too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

That's a Sh*t load of snakes :o I would throw some TNT in that nest alright. 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Raptor700R on December 02, 2005, 12:26:03 AM
That's a Sh*t load of snakes :o I would throw some TNT in that nest alright. 


I  was just gonna say that, I'd love to pour gas in there and drop a match or something, god I hate snakes! >:(



The gator is pretty cute too.

Chuck_Norris


Dr.Dirt

I've got some advice..Stay the hell away from that airport! ;)

Southern4x4

dang!!! thats one BIG GATOR thats a lot of snakes to :o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

T2slil'sis

#9
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 02, 2005, 12:17:16 AM
god dang..
thats a sh!t pot fully of snake's..
and i would of used a excuvator and choped off the gators head and had some gator for dinner..
What's up with the Gator-Hating?! You must be a Seminole.  LMAO 
P.S. Sorry about your luck.  GO GATORS!!!  :D       ;)
Ms.Ass :p

Quad32x

87  total ?  I  want  to  know  who  had  the  balls  to  count em !! :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bluesman


gearhead400

holy sh*t, if i walked up on that i would probably sh*t myself, then pass out. the snakes not the gator. i'd much rather run into that gator.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

trx#9

Gators don't get that big the state record is 14 ft. 1inch.  thats a blown up gator picture!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

2006YFZ450

Quote from: trx#9 on December 03, 2005, 12:52:11 AM
Gators don't get that big the state record is 14 ft. 1inch.  thats a blown up gator picture!

I dont think so it looks real to me.. :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

No1UNo

I NEVER EVER NEVRE EVER SEEN OF A RATTLER THAT BIG BEFORE AND ON TOP OF THAT 87 OF THEM. I LIVE BY THE AIR PORT IM READY TO GET OUT.THAT MANY SNAKES (NOT GOOD)

Honda250ex

Alligators dont get that big crocs do! Thats alot of boots. :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy