okeechobee mudfest 2005

Started by jonjayjabroni, January 11, 2005, 12:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonjayjabroni

doeas anyone have any info....i heard it was next weekend....do they have a website?
had a 1987 honda fourtrax foreman 4x4...stolen out my shed in crystal river area(blue, bent front rack rear rack half missing, side panel where reserve switch is missing,let me know if ya see it)...riding my friends 95 blaster...sure diffrent from a mudbike...but i like it

jonjayjabroni

#1
well after some searching found out it is not mud fest but mud, sweat, and gears, but am still wondering when mudfest will be...
had a 1987 honda fourtrax foreman 4x4...stolen out my shed in crystal river area(blue, bent front rack rear rack half missing, side panel where reserve switch is missing,let me know if ya see it)...riding my friends 95 blaster...sure diffrent from a mudbike...but i like it

DaKota

I was up there last week, my buddy has a lease up there so we stayed up there for the weekend. There where a good bit of people out there running there trucks. I was of coruse on my atv. We are headed back up there in a couple weeks its mad fun up there.  ;D

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BCConviber

Mudfest in Okeechobee is no more....  Too many fines.Mud Sweat & Gears is the replacement. They are open the 3rd weekend of every month, and it is a great time. Check it out sometime!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

customrubicon

Dakota > You Did NOT invite me ? Just kidding. WHAT'S UP ? 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

I would love to go this month but the rodman ride is this month so maybe next month
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

Definately next month. I will be there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

I would have invited you but I dunno if you want your kids around us we tend to get a bit crazy. You know me though Tony I behave when im with you but when im with my buddys im a different person.  ::)

gator

Yo BC,
       What fines were levied in Ok. I htought Underhill got all the fines. He's in Martin cty.
                                     gator

MadMudder

Where exctiactly is it at? Sounds cool. Mud is awsome 8). Would it be worth it to bring a 2wd quad just to watch?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

DaKota

watch????? I run my blaster through it just fine. I dont go in the deep stuff but the stuff I know i wont get stuck in. Its not all muddy land there is just mud holes. That what the trucks and 4x4 quads run in.

zin

MSG is almost here!! ....  I can't talk myself into going to Rodman for the Helmet-Thon, I like mud more than I do dusk. And i got a good sized group already set for this weekend at l-cross.. and my checklist is much smaller....

1. Beer
2. More Beer!


BCConviber

ok... Zin, you suck. I hope you get stuck and stay that way... Damn weddings...  

Gator-
The first one in Okee caused all kinds of trouble. The state came after the people who put it on for big $$$ because of wetlands damage and from all the mud on SR70 after it was all over... I don't know if you were there, but they had Forrestry fire trucks out there hosing the mud off the highway on Sunday.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

gator

BC
   Yeah, now i remember.
                                   thanks
                                               gator

Nos Prairie

BF 750 (not stock anymore)

05greengriz

Zin, do they have a place to wash off, or do you just hop in the creek to wash off? I have a few friends that are thinking about going this weekend.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

zin

Thats a pic of my bud NOS... early sunday morning, so it was quiet in the soup...  yeah theres 2 hookups next to the showers that are for washing toys... after a day of washing 4x4s off it gets a lil messy around the wash stations too.. I personally like bringing mine home muddy and fertilizin the lawn with it while I wash it..  [smiley=Wink.gif]

heres one of my favorite pics...

Crazy Ronnie says hes gonna bring his new F250 out there this weekend and get a lil mud on the tires... but, I ain't holdin my breath..since he bought a couple horses..I never see him anymore...sure miss ridin with that lunitic!!

MSG!!  Been there Done that...and going BACk!!


zin

look sport quads can do it in the mud!!!

ucfneed2ride

Hopefully i can make this one...some one ran a stop sign and tore the passenger front side off my Mountaineer. It is still driveable but may be in the shop. If so i will have no way of getting it down there. I really NEED to ride! I may just put off takin it in the shop until next week...
Is Crazy Ronnie goin for sure??
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

zin

Not sure man...I never know whos gonna show up...


05greengriz

I am pretty sure 3 to 4 of us are going to make it to MSG. Where do all of yall park or hang out at, like to meet up and mud a little.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

Also, can anyone tell me where the nearest hotel or place to stay is?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ucfneed2ride

Hey Zin, you plannin on goin friday or saturday? I have to work until 8 on friday so if I can get the Polaris runnin then ill be there Saturday morning.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]