i did it let me know what you think

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, December 01, 2005, 01:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

6" lift on 05 superduty
before pic


and after















[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Anoriginal


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Roostin300ex

1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

o4250

It looks very good, the tires seem a little small for it though. I love the ammarillo power strokes. 8)

RAP04


Bigscrb15

Truck looks good man!

o4250, I don't think its an amarillo, they usually say it on the bed. Yellow was available to all models not just amarillo. I could be wrong, he mighta had FX4 replace the amarillo badging
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

L.E._YFZ_2005

its a 05 amarillo   amarillo is the only yellow f250 they make..  in 05 they didnt  release it as a  badged  truck they  came out with only like 1000 to see how they sold  and thenin 06 made it the amarillo..  the 06 has alot more custom stuff on them.. but i love my truck..  the tires are small theya re 35's   i just ordered   micky thomson baja atz's   for it 37x13.50r18s on a  pro comp rim  they should look pretty good..  i get them friday  ill get new pics with them..
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

MxRacingChick21

It looks even better in person! I'm just happy I was the 1st one to ride in it!  ;D
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

LE450-RACER#77

Looks good but mine is BIGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

L.E._YFZ_2005

its not the size that matters its how you use it  >:(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

gery350

Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on December 01, 2005, 06:27:10 PM
its not the size that matters its how you use it  >:(


nice truck. looks good. my neighbor has one but its not lifted.


ps.  if  you think size doesnt matter, someones lying to ya. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LE450-RACER#77

ps.  if  you think size doesnt matter, someones lying to ya.




EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   THE USUALLY LIKE THEM BIGGER !!!!!!!!   THE WOMEN THAT IS.      :'( :'(     ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

qt314nfla

Very nice ride.  As for the bigger is better.  It depends on if she's scared of it.  Either way 'Ride It Like a Ford!'

MxRacingChick21

I would have to disagree. LE Racer your truck wouldn't have been able to take me out to the mudhole Justin did last night. You wouldnt have fit down the trail. Also does that mean you like your women big too? If bigger is better that is.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

LE450-RACER#77

Dang bustin my balls !!!!!!!!!  Whats up with that $hit ????????  Sorry but no I have never been with a big woman not say they aren't nice too. But I just have never been with one. I wasn't hatin on your boy's truck there little chicky so I hope your night trip to the woods was fun.

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MxRacingChick21

I'm just messin with ya, chill out. It's all in good fun! I dont want you to start crying.  :'( Oh and I know better than to think you haven't been with a big girl. Every guy has they just dont talk about it or admit it.  ;)
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 01, 2005, 07:16:09 PM
Dang bustin my balls !!!!!!!!!  Whats up with that $hit ????????  Sorry but no I have never been with a big woman not say they aren't nice too. But I just have never been with one. I wasn't hatin on your boy's truck there little chicky so I hope your night trip to the woods was fun.



yo stevie...you do have an advantage though.....cause his truck would get stuck in your ruts....LMFAO......size does matter...it is not whether she is scared, it is whether she can take it all....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

MxRacingChick21

I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger  and be like a lost dog wondering what to do!  ;)
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on December 01, 2005, 07:49:42 PM
I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger  and be like a lost dog wondering what to do!  ;)

lost dog usually finds his home.  it is whether he gets hit before he gets home.  moral of the story, if your a lost dog, it is a matter of whether she lets you finish before she kicks ya out of bed....

hmmm....been sleeping in the same bed for 3 years, must be doing something right...or she feels really sorry for me.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

Hey smoke I think she feels sorry for ya. Oh & mxchick I have never been with a fat girl you can everyone that I know. All my women are to high maintenance to be big. Usually the only thing big on them was put there surgically SORRY. 
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

2006YFZ450

Awsome truck..The 6" Lift Kit is De-Luxe 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Man oh Man yall are a trip. Go put my .02 in though.
1. sweet ride. might do a 4.5 on mine the first of the year
2. I can not confirm nor deny  ever being with a large woman I can how ever wrap my answer up in 2 words NAVY DOG.  ;)

T2slil'sis

Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on December 01, 2005, 07:49:42 PM
I would rather it be big and have an experienced driver than be bigger  and be like a lost dog wondering what to do!  ;)
You go girl! I couldn't have said it better.    :-[
Ms.Ass :p