Pax Track this Saturday

Started by Flea_Jumper, November 30, 2005, 08:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

Wanting to head up that way if anyone is interested. ;)

T2

I'm intrested but  I have to work that day.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

JUst making sure everyone knows there is a race Saturday night so practice is from 9-2.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

 :oWould it be better to go on Sunday?  I forgot there was a race.

dreth

WERE STILL Hoping for thursday night at pax! myself and T2

Flea_Jumper

I might just do Sand Mountain on Sunday and do Pax with you guys.  I will let you know.

Hollywood

I'm still going Saturday just going to get there early for a change. I will most likely go Thursday as well. I get off at 4 and will come straight down so I could be there by a little after 5.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

SOUNDS GREAT GUYS! i hope to see yall thursday ;)

Flea_Jumper

 ;) I will pass until Thursday.  We are doing Sand Mountain this Sunday.

Ida_Mann

DUDES!!!

why are you guys always going to a track when I have my daughter with me and no babysitter?  :'(

love yall anyway  :-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."