Check out my new Hog!

Started by wilburz, November 30, 2005, 07:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Got me a nice pig out at Hungrylands on Thursday morning. Brought my lawn chair into the palmettoes around six am and sat in the muck for about 45 minutes until this pig arrived.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ida_Mann

not bad sir,,,,dang 6am I woulda thought you'd be late.

time for a BBQ.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SwampRat

Nice pig.  What did you take him with?  .270?  How long of a shot (I'm assuming it didn't take more than one)?
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

wilburz

at Hungrylands they only allow pistols and shotguns. I harvested this one with a 12 guage with 00 buck shot. shot him once and then one more time to put him out. I heard this one walking towards me in the water. Though it might be another hunter at first but once he got pretty close(50 or 60 feet) you can tell what it is. I stood up with my gun and waited for him to come in to my sight. He was walking with his head down straight towards me. I let him come in until he was about 30 feet away and then took a shot.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

shortcut

Man, I was expecting a picture of a new Hardley ableson  :(
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

wilburz

Sorry. I thought I could trick some anti-hunters into looking at this and then maybe getting themselves sick and puking and then changing there minds about hunting!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

shortcut

Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Seabeejim

SICK WILBURZ.  Shoot 2 more and we won't be able to tell the 3 Little Pigs story to our kids or Grandkids.  Dispectable...De Ba De Ba deeeee.


LOL
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Pastense

Okay, okay I'm man enough to admit it..............I fell for this one hook line and sinker..........I was expecting a Harley.   In so far as tree huggin hippie, "oh, don't shoot a defenless animal" bozos go............I say to them "Meat, its whats for dinner!"
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

i know i didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat a salad!!! :P

nice hog!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

shadow

01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

wilburz

She did not say anything.

He weighed about 120 lbs. with guts I would guess. Never officially weighed him. Had to drag him about 1/3 mile though. I wished it weighed 65 lbs.. Then I could have just carried it on my shoulder. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

gery350

#13
nice pig.
hell of a catch.
congrats.



ps.. thats funny sittin around in a lawn chair takin in the mornin when.........
     

          oink oink!
   
          bang your dead bee-atch.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Pastense

Wheres the Hungrylands at anyway?

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

Kawa3

Nice boar, looks like it had some cutters on it. Got my first deer on thursday/thanksgiving  afternoon (was a doe about 130lbs).
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

themensh

...on the back of a Ford!     
   
Join the NRA @ 
http://www.mynra.com/

wilburz

Quote from: Pastense on November 30, 2005, 06:16:43 PM
Wheres the Hungrylands at anyway?


Hungraylands is a management area right on both sides of the martin county and palm beach county line, out west. Pratt Witney road goes right through the middle of the place.  Indian Town Road is the south border of the property. If you take the B-line out to Pratt Witney turn rt. , the place is down there just past Indian Town road.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

sct450

deer hunting any good in hungrayland?
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

wilburz

I beleive it is real good. They only give out 15 or 20 quotas for each hunt though. I saw two bucks the day before I got that pig. Was not deer season though. Both of them were real close. Looks like the fishing should be real good too!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Brute Force

I smell Bacon. Nice looking hog.

That meat will taste so much better the store bought ham, no steroids or growth hormones. Looks like you won't get much meat off the ribs but the hams will turn out great.

Congrats.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

wilburz

The ribs actually came back from the butcher looking pretty good. Got two nice sized packages. Also had some hot italian sausage made. They are hot! >:(
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: wilburz on December 02, 2005, 11:02:15 AM
The ribs actually came back from the butcher looking pretty good. Got two nice sized packages. Also had some hot italian sausage made. They are hot! >:(

I'll PM you my address, I'll take some of the hot sausage. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

hu hu hu...........you said "hot sausage".

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Quad32x

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 02, 2005, 11:19:51 AM
hu hu hu...........you said "hot sausage".

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Dang !  Ya  beat  me  to  it ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com