Polaris Revolver Concept

Started by Thrasher, November 29, 2005, 08:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Ida_Mann

if able to be licensed, i'd get one.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mikeE36

Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 29, 2005, 11:31:50 AM
if able to be licensed, i'd get one.

Id@

same here. I just hope they dont elimate cars alltogether.

bbf


themensh

   Put a headlight, turn signals, tail/brake light and a
license plate on it....and I will get one. ;)
  Come on Polaris....I dare ya!  Besides..I think 'revolver'
is a cool name.

                  Chuck

Yamaha72

Have to give a  :ThumbsUp.gif to Polaris for that one.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

ronny86250r


2006YFZ450

That thing is awsome 8)  If their going to be street legal the road would be full of em' 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Thrasher

it is pretty sweet, also designed to carry 2 people too!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Anoriginal

I heard Raptor700r's counsin's uncle's brother's sister's boyfriend's gym teacher's dog trainer's mom already has one.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

THAT THING IS AWSOME!!! 8) I WILL DEFINATELY OWN ONE OF THOSE IF THEY BECOME STREET LEGAL!!!!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com